Quote from: mishima on September 05, 2023, 08:41:08 PM
Quote from: jobrok1 on September 05, 2023, 12:29:07 PMLatest Havukruunu albums re-issues just landed.
Sick shit of these always selling out in now time, so I jumped on the pre-orders as soon as they were announced.
Glad I did as they are now sold out yet again!  :abbath:  :abbath:  :abbath:

https://havukruunu.bandcamp.com/

Nice.. One of my favourite bands of the last decade. Love everything they've put out.

These fourth re-issues are only officially out about two weeks and are already selling for twice the price on Discogs that Naturmacht had them selling for.

Quote from: jobrok1 on September 06, 2023, 10:42:41 AMThese fourth re-issues are only officially out about two weeks and are already selling for twice the price on Discogs that Naturmacht had them selling for.

Ballbags. Always the way..
I wouldn't mind, only Havukruunu have been Naturmacht's license to print money for over 5 years at this stage. There's been huge demand for their releases all along. I can't think of any excuse for not doing a much bigger run of pressings each time.

#1172 September 13, 2023, 10:00:35 AM Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 10:03:26 AM by Pentagrimes
Dismember -...Stream reissue lp
Black Flag - My war/Slip it in lps
Totalitar- Sin even Motstandere lp
Skuggeheim - Vinterrikets Konge lp
Arcane Archivist 6 zine

Bought the last two while I was in Oslo at the weekend with my daughter..sure you can't come back without something black metal related  :laugh:

#1173 September 14, 2023, 05:22:08 AM Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 06:35:00 AM by Eoin McLove
Motörhead- Ace of Spades CD. My first Motörhead purchase. A momentous occasion or another fart in a hurricane? Let's see.  I never heard them before. Never even heard OF them before. Who??

Madness!!!    :o

Motorhead are great.

#1175 September 14, 2023, 10:14:06 AM Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 11:47:25 AM by Eoin McLove
I'm of course being ridiculous. I have heard them many times and even seen them live  :laugh:  just never picked up anything by them.

Obviously!
Madness that you've never owned anything by them before.
They were a rite of passage back in the day, like.

I own surprisingly little by them too. Iron Fist is the only LP I have. Keep meaning to get to that.

Not a band me or my mates got into back then. Probably too old fart for us  :laugh:
And look at me now. Older and fartier.

Just had the DeathCollector LP and new Beloal's Throne  CD land in front of me.   :abbath:  :abbath:  :abbath:

Overkill is the only Motorhead album I own, not much point getting any more if you have one, really.

Only ever had a greatest hits on CD myself. Maybe the only metal band I ever owned a greatest hits by? A band that, despite some good to great tunes plus Lemmy's towering charisma and archetypal embodiment of hard rock, never once gave me a thirst to explore from an album perspective. Dunno, it's almost like they had zero mystique or something.

I went through their discography in order around the time of Bad Magic, and it convinced me that one album/greatest hits is all that you need from them. Very repetitive band from start to finish. See also: AC/DC - which is why (I'm assuming) they've never released one.

You're not wrong!
Definitley one of those bands the a Best Of... is pretty much all you'd need.
But I love 'em and pretty much have all the albums on some format.

The later albums are very interchangeable, but no matter what album of theirs I put on it always puts a smile across my face.

Bomber is the only thing I have from them, it's grand but never made me want to explore any further