Quote from: mickO))) on September 04, 2020, 09:45:18 AM
Quote from: Ollkiller on September 03, 2020, 11:12:50 PM
Quote from: Pedrito on September 03, 2020, 10:39:50 PM
Quote from: Ollkiller on September 03, 2020, 10:07:14 PM
So today Trump said if you voted by mail to go down and then try to vote in person. To test the system. Which is actually voter fraud. The Law and Order president right there. And Barr in a CNN interview said he was unaware of the state laws about the legality of voting twice. He's only the Attorney General. How do they not know basic shit like you can't vote twice.

Or maybe he's saying the system is shite? Loads of Irish vote multiple times. It was a Sinn Féin strategy in the last election sure.

Mail in voting has been used for decades. In a court case last week in Pennsylvania the judge asked the government for evidence of mail in fraud. They couldn't produce any. It's a bullshit tactic by the republicans to try to discredit the result of the election. Trump even said a few months ago the idea of a republican voting twice is repulsive and he advocated for it today.

If you read the actual Twitter quote not just the snippet the media posted he told people who use mail in voting to go to the polling stations on election day to see if they can vote if they can't then it means the mail in ballot has not been counted. He's saying things like this on purpose to show people what the media is like and they keep falling for it.

That's what he said later to clarify his earlier comments where he did encourage people to vote twice. He's great at clarifying comments. Like how he never called McCain a loser even though he did. Or any million other things.

Quote from: Ollkiller on September 04, 2020, 08:52:28 AM
Quote from: Pedrito on September 04, 2020, 08:42:48 AM
'According to sources..'

How do you write an article without sources.

EDIT. So the original Atlantic article says they had multiple sources with first hand knowledge of what Trump said. The Atlantic is a reputable publication. It's not CNN like. The Washington Post is now also running the story. James LaPorta is an AP reporter who verified the story with officials in the Department of Defence. Highly reputable reporter who is a former marine infantry man. Bio here. https://muckrack.com/james-laporta

So the quotes are entirely credible and have been verified.  Is that good enough?

Trump could have the lads bent over and smashing their back doors in and they still wouldn't believe he's capable of sexual misconduct.

So today Trump said if you voted by mail to go down and then try to vote in person. To test the system. Which is actually voter fraud. The Law and Order president right there. And Barr in a CNN interview said he was unaware of the state laws about the legality of voting twice. He's only the Attorney General. How do they not know basic shit like you can't vote twice.

Or maybe he's saying the system is shite? Loads of Irish vote multiple times. It was a Sinn Féin strategy in the last election sure.

Mail in voting has been used for decades. In a court case last week in Pennsylvania the judge asked the government for evidence of mail in fraud. They couldn't produce any. It's a bullshit tactic by the republicans to try to discredit the result of the election. Trump even said a few months ago the idea of a republican voting twice is repulsive and he advocated for it today.

If you read the actual Twitter quote not just the snippet the media posted he told people who use mail in voting to go to the polling stations on election day to see if they can vote if they can't then it means the mail in ballot has not been counted. He's saying things like this on purpose to show people what the media is like and they keep falling for it.

I've heard his defenders says he was joking about the bleach comment to show what the media is like. I suppose wishing a person accused of sexual abuse of minors was to show people what the media are like too. It's amazing the mental contortions people will go through to defend him. Yet these very same people would be outraged if  someone from the other teams was doing half the stuff Donald has said and done.

Quote from: Cailleach on September 04, 2020, 11:10:18 AM

I've heard his defenders says he was joking about the bleach comment to show what the media is like. I suppose wishing a person accused of sexual abuse of minors was to show people what the media are like too. It's amazing the mental contortions people will go through to defend him. Yet these very same people would be outraged if  someone from the other teams was doing half the stuff Donald has said and done.

What sexual assault convictions does he have? With the amount of TDS going around do you not think if they actually had something on him he would be behind bars by now? The only videos I have seen of presidential candidates kissing and fondling children were of Joe Biden if you have ones of Trump please post a link. 

Quote from: mickO))) on September 04, 2020, 12:18:36 PM
The only videos I have seen of presidential candidates kissing and fondling children were of Joe Biden if you have ones of Trump please post a link.

Weird flex bro  :laugh: :laugh:

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on September 04, 2020, 12:30:01 PM
The only videos I have seen of presidential candidates kissing and fondling children were of Joe Biden if you have ones of Trump please post a link.

Weird flex bro  :laugh: :laugh:

Has Trevor Noah not posted any videos that you would like to share?

What sexual assault convictions does he have? With the amount of TDS going around do you not think if they actually had something on him he would be behind bars by now? The only videos I have seen of presidential candidates kissing and fondling children were of Joe Biden if you have ones of Trump please post a link.

You're right. He has no convictions. He has 22 accusations of rape including one where he and Epstein were accused of raping a 13 year old girl. The court docs were posted in this thread and they're vile. He's a predator but that's only my opinion from what I've researched about him.

The fake outrage on this one is going to be immense

Quote from: Ollkiller on September 04, 2020, 12:35:34 PM

You're right. He has no convictions. He has 22 accusations of rape including one where he and Epstein were accused of raping a 13 year old girl. The court docs were posted in this thread and they're vile. He's a predator but that's only my opinion from. What I've researched about him.

You sure your FBI colleagues will be happy you revealing all this online?

#1209 September 04, 2020, 12:39:20 PM Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 12:41:50 PM by Ollkiller
Quote from: Pedrito on September 04, 2020, 12:36:46 PM
Quote from: Ollkiller on September 04, 2020, 12:35:34 PM

You're right. He has no convictions. He has 22 accusations of rape including one where he and Epstein were accused of raping a 13 year old girl. The court docs were posted in this thread and they're vile. He's a predator but that's only my opinion from. What I've researched about him.

You sure your FBI colleagues will be happy you revealing all this online?

I got my P45 this morning. All easily found online anyway. Any thoughts on my reply about the Atlantic article and the reporter James LaPorta.

Nah you seem to have it all figured out

He does have a tendency to talk about war the way a kid who's never been in a fight might talk about karate, but I wouldn't waste any time on all these rumours; sure even when there's recordings and/or videos of him saying incriminating things, it all just gets waved away, let alone when it's merely X's word against his, regardless of who X may be.

I wouldn't put it past Trump to come out with those kinda comments. Surely it won't go down well with his gun-toting supporters.

I'm sure it's been said, but Biden just needs to not talk and he's more likely to get elected.

Where did I say he had convictions for Sexual assualt? Did you misread what I  said or is this a tactic to defend him by claiming something that was not said.
With this in mind I don't see how the playground tactic you have decided to use excuses Donald's behaviour.

Quote from: Emphyrio on September 04, 2020, 12:46:23 PM
Surely it won't go down well with his gun-toting supporters.

FAKE NEWS!

Well, that's that put to bed.

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!