Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on September 30, 2024, 09:52:24 AMNo low too low:
https://x.com/Acyn/status/1840118070037361072

I'd expect nothing less from him tbh. I still don't think he's going to win though, even though he seems to have talked Zelensky into going down the negotiation road if he does, which would be a good thing. It's an awful pity he couldn't have simply appealed to the centrist a bit more on the campaign trail and maybe brought some moderation back to proceedings but then again it's Trump we're talking about here and he just doesn't have it in him.

Anyway, I laughed

Why do people think Harris is any better though? just asking. How many more years of retro cold war rhetoric that could get the world into serious trouble eventually? and where has Harris been for the last four years? media is now giving her free publicity and she doesn't have to lift a finger.

Quote from: leatherface on September 30, 2024, 09:06:56 PMWhy do people think Harris is any better though? just asking. How many more years of retro cold war rhetoric that could get the world into serious trouble eventually? and where has Harris been for the last four years? media is now giving her free publicity and she doesn't have to lift a finger.

I can't think of a worse candidate than Harris and I can't believe she is being taken any way seriously at all. She is beyond bad and 50 times worse than anything trump is being accused of. 3/4 of the shit said about trump is provably false and he seems way less like he'll start a war than the current crowd. With Biden finally being accepted as being senile, the question must be asked who is actually running the place in his absence? Mad stuff but I think Trump is so divisive that she will actually get in which would be hilarious in one way but still no less ridiculous. Both candidates give me that is this the bestyou could come up with vibes

3/4 of the shit said about Trump is literally Trump quotes. Here's how I see it in a nutshell: While it requires very little intelligence to see through the DNC's dishonesty, MAGA lies demand full-on stupidity of its followers.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on September 30, 2024, 11:01:24 PM3/4 of the shit said about Trump is literally Trump quotes. Here's how I see it in a nutshell: While it requires very little intelligence to see through the DNC's dishonesty, MAGA lies demand full-on stupidity of its followers.

Ah yeah they're often as thick as shit, and that's even without the Q stuff which I found so hilarious that it destroyed my twitter feed in the first place. Like I'd prefer to see trump beat Harris but only because of my own bias, not because trump would be a good thing for the world although (not forgetting the bias) I feel like he'll do less for the war machine. He might not, but he's making noises like he will, while the other side seems to be well up for continuing the forever wars. I dunno either, I really don't like either of them but I find him funnier.

We have the same sort of hobson's choice here really where the alternative is as bad as the status quo and I'm really annoyed with the shinners for not taking up the mantle of being an actual alternative to the same oul shit with some good old fashioned common sense.

We are lucky in a sense that the right in Ireland can't get their shit together but also unlucky that they can't get their shit together

https://www.newsweek.com/conservative-hot-girls-republicans-election-haliey-welch-sydney-sweeney-snl-1958629

I can't tell if this is meant to be an endorsement or a criticism. Which way do Newsweek normally lean?

https://x.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1840550305085141221?t=uApcc6oUWgSbDQO5MfxshA&s=19

This just made me think of the Shepherd for some reason.

Two of your absolute favourites right there lad  :laugh:

480k likes from people who think mythology is real. And expanding war in the Middle East. State of the gaff.

It goes wonderfully with that "up the arse corner" pic I posted above it.

World is fucked

JD really hasn't at all learnt Donnie's knack of simply lying through your hole and not giving a flying fuck if you're fact checked, or else just ramping up in reply with some other bigger or unrelated lie. Amateur.
https://x.com/KamalaHQ/status/1841291195919606165

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 02, 2024, 08:15:55 AMJD really hasn't at all learnt Donnie's knack of simply lying through your hole and not giving a flying fuck if you're fact checked, or else just ramping up in reply with some other bigger or unrelated lie. Amateur.
https://x.com/KamalaHQ/status/1841291195919606165

Not quite, seemingly. https://x.com/BehizyTweets/status/1841317661830938768?t=HU40ln7H7q0me155rmlEVg&s=19

#3627 October 02, 2024, 12:36:58 PM Last Edit: October 02, 2024, 12:52:50 PM by Black Shepherd Carnage
They're not illegal migrants. If Vance and Trump want to contest why they're not illegal, that's a different matter. But, factually speaking, they're not illegal.

And that Cuomo clip is edited in a way that's actually more misleading, because, uncut, Vance actually does lay out very clearly the legal path by which many (but not all) of the migrants were "granted legal status". A status which they therefore legally have: agree or not, legally means legally.
https://x.com/AccountableGOP/status/1841290326268420300

In case the right-wingness of the thing isn't clear enough here: by describing them as "illegal migrants" MAGA aim to make the Haitians appear guilty of something even if they've committed no other crime. But if they followed an existing legal path, even if MAGA don't like that path, then the Haitians are guilty of nothing unless they commit some other crime. But criticizing the nitty gritty of a policy they don't like... BOOOORING (certainly to the demographic they aim their rhetoric at). ILLEGAL MIGRANTS is a much simpler and stronger message, turning them all into criminals before the fact, by essence. Basic, ubiquitous far right playbook stuff.

He was cut off while explaining how they all got there and under what rules and who brought them in. That's not quite the "you said you weren't going to fact check" that the left leaning poster had in their clip. One side is as bad as the other for that shit. I know nothing of Vance or Walz other than that they are guaranteed to be bullshitters before I even go about confirming it. Did the other fuckin eejit get caught saying he was in tianamen Square or something equally handicapped as well? None of them stand up to any actual scrutiny any more than our own shower of cunts if anyone would actually put them on the rack with a few real questions

#3629 October 02, 2024, 02:24:53 PM Last Edit: October 02, 2024, 02:36:39 PM by Black Shepherd Carnage
He said they're illegal migrants. They're not. Look through the history of smearing foreigners/outsiders as criminals when they're not. It's not "equally handicapped" as someone saying they were in Tianamen Square (I have no idea what that's about or even if it was said).