Donald believes its ok to grab pussy but not eat it....or something...

Speaking as an immigrant myself I can confirm that we all do eat pets,  and on a regular basis. My favorite is gerbil roasted over a dumpster fire and swathed in lashings and lashings of whitey blood, but I'll settle for a labradoodle sandwich if needs be.

A kebabradoodle, if you will?

Read that as Abrakebabradoodle at a glance there :laugh:

Couldn't sound more immigrant if it tried. I'm sure many could be convinced it was a country with a few youtube videos. It was the old name for Tartaria etc

Bomb threat at Springfield city hall:
https://www.wdtn.com/top-stories/springfield-city-hall-evacuated-after-threat/

That'll learn them not to contradict the Don: they should have twisted reality to his words and paid some Haitians to eat pets!

Wow whatever next?? Before we know it, the other side will have whipped up such rhetoric that we'll have attempts on candidates lives! Someone needs to put a stop to all this hate :laugh:  :laugh:  :'(

The main story there is still how quickly and suspiciously silent MAGA went about the shooter...

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on September 12, 2024, 05:47:13 PMThe main story there is still how quickly and suspiciously silent MAGA went about the shooter...

I would say it's how quietly everyone let that die away. Very very odd

What would it have benefited the DNC to keep that story alive no matter who the shooter was?? Nothing. So, the suspiciousness is only in one place.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on September 12, 2024, 07:19:50 PMWhat would it have benefited the DNC to keep that story alive no matter who the shooter was?? Nothing. So, the suspiciousness is only in one place.

Wrong entirely and wilfully as well, which makes it worse tbh.

Given that the DNC are accused of drumming up opposition to the extent that someone would try to kill the opposition candidate, I would think it's better for them if nobody thinks about it ever again. Obviously.

Sometimes I wonder if you are actually being as wilfully stupid and obstinate as it looks like you're being by making out that the god of your beloved ideology and their emissaries on earth are somehow different to their arch nemeses.

The shooter had nothing to do with DNC, which is why those accusations disappeared as quickly as further mention of the shooter did. Otherwise MAGA would have continued to play up those accusations to their advantage. They couldn't do that because it became so quickly clear that the shooter was closer to their own ranks than to the DNC's. That's the way I see it anyway. I literally have no idea what your last sentence refers to in concrete terms, since the DNC are certainly not emissaries of my "ideology." You relentlessly confuse me for the alt media stereotype of the anti-MAGA figure, which is about as close to my reality as Harris is in reality close to being a Marxist. I.e. not at all close.

Was Harris not a paid up member of some Marxist thing back in the day?

Are you asking whether Harris is now or has ever been a member of the Communist Party of the United States?  :laugh:

Yeah I'm pretty sure she was, or something like that. It's been a couple of months since I saw it. Anyway I don't believe any of them are communists