.....the blurb at the start of the video leaves me waiting for something interesting. Then there are a few flash backs or something near the end. Swords put on a flag. No context, so my own imagination kicks in, with little further from the video, my imagination....waits....processes.....then says right back to reading "Rogue Trooper".

After a few minutes, and a second viewing..... meh, what was that about.

Now the thing here could be "personal interpretation", I can hear it now "We wanted it to be a lot of things to a lot of people" which is a cop out. Yes indeed story board explainer for the hidden message I missed, or else just tell me the rest of the story.

Well shot video in a nice spot..... Alan lets us know who he sees himself as in real life :)

Looking forward to that gig they announced earlier...support is very strong as well

Wonder who this surprise special guest is, trying to think what band could support Primordial, yet be considered 'marquee' enough to warrant a special guest announcement.

For absolutely no reason at all other than AA posted a picture with their frontman a few weeks back, could Blood Incantation be a contender?

Wonder if we'll get a new track before the album release too.

MISÞYRMING are great live and Darkest Era are always solid so yeah will definitely be hitting the gig.

Quote from: ldj on September 04, 2023, 05:22:12 PMWonder if we'll get a new track before the album release too.
They must have heard me, new track just gone up on Spotify!

Is it good? I don't have Spotify so I'll have to wait till it's up on YouTube.

Musically....ok? Kinda just plods along for the first bit - His voice is fantastic though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPLD55C2bAY

He went for it on with that scream!
Some nice guitar parts. It seems to stay in 1 gear so I'd say it has to be heard in the context of the album.

The world seems weird to me since witnessing "Antichrist Siege Machine", making this sound a bit drab!

#355 September 05, 2023, 11:51:09 AM Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 11:53:37 AM by Eoin McLove
Actually I like that one more than the other one. Strangely that seems more like an album closer to me. Nice gentle lilt to it and I like that AA spends some time in the lower registers. It's welcome.

Enjoyed that one, for sure.
Much preferred it to the first track, which has grown on me too.
Roll on the album.

#357 September 05, 2023, 12:36:18 PM Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 02:49:31 PM by Carnage
Enjoyed it more than the previous track released, even though it didn't really go anywhere. (Looking at the cover art) that album will forever be called Feck Off Crows for me.

#358 September 05, 2023, 01:32:53 PM Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 01:38:39 PM by Black Shepherd Carnage
Michael Collins was on the telly box there while I was back. Seeing the cover art now for the first time since, along with the title, makes me think of that; a faceless/nameless lad from about a century ago on their way to assassinate someone great/a representative or symbol of a great idea or movement.

Ya, that's another cool tune. Looking forward to the album now.