Yep, it's a lazy, uninspired title to me.

#271 July 26, 2023, 11:35:55 PM Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 11:52:04 PM by Thorn
Years ago I would have agreed but I like the stark, brutal reality of it now, eschewing all mysticism and esotericism and saying, yeah, this is where we're at now, come at us, Let's light this pyre once more.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Yep, I agree. Simple and to the point.

The End Complete rework perhaps?

Exactly what I was thinking from the off!

If they are hinting at at 'the end', as in wrapping up the band, I think a self-titled album would have been cool, I don't mind How it Ends though, it does stick out in their discography, but whether that's a good or bad thing depends on how the album turns out I suppose.

A Journey's End came to mind for me. Maybe it'll tie in to their early sound.

It very to the point for them if it is the end of the road for them.
It's a great way to build up some genuine excitement for whatever they put out. I can't wait to hear the first single. The video has been filmed already.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on July 27, 2023, 08:41:01 PMA Journey's End came to mind for me. Maybe it'll tie in to their early sound.
Mmm is say that ship has sailed

I'm just excited to hear some new Primordial. 

True. The last album was so good, so I'm excited either way.

Echoing the above comment , their last album has grown to become one of my favourites now.  Whatever the direction they choose to go in, I am just looking forward to hearing their new material. I hope it's not the end, though.

Playing McHughs in Drogheda in Sept as a tour warm up, not been there in years - will be cool to see Primordial in a venue like that, tickets only €16.

Yeah, saw that on FB and was thinking it sounded like a golden opportunity of a once off in a venue like those they started out in!