A legend no doubt, and one with proper substance to his tale.

Quote from: Carnage on September 30, 2024, 12:13:26 AMKris Kristofferson, 88.

A good age but still a shame, I had great time for him.

Surely I'm not the only one who swears he died a few years ago.. Mandela effect in action

He was very sick with Lyme disease alright, misdiagnosed as Alzheimer's or something, got the right diagnosis and came back to relative health. Maybe that was it?

Quote from: Carnage on September 30, 2024, 12:13:26 AMKris Kristofferson, 88.

A good age but still a shame, I had great time for him.

I don't know any of his tunes but he actually played a gig in Thurles of all places in the 2000s. The only other gig they've ever had there was Boyzone but I thought his name going there would be the start of something that never came to fruition. Pity because there's a grand hall there that could actually be used for good things rather than school plays

Liam Pain from one direction dead at 31.
At least he got to bang Cheryl cole.

He thought he was in McFly.

Quote from: open face surgery on October 17, 2024, 08:08:58 PMHe thought he was in McFly.

As expected there's been a tonne of inappropriate jokes. That one was probably the best one.

:laugh: I had a Busted bit tagged on but decided against it.

There really was only One Direction for him in the end.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/nymphs-singer-inger-lorre-dead-at-61

Genuinely gutted...I thought The Nymphs were a great band who just never got off the ground properly. Stunning looking woman as well..RIP

Bit late with this one but Richard Lewis.  I wasnt aware of his solo comedy but as a huge Curb Your Enthusiasm fan I was taken aback to learn ,only recently , of his passing.

Quote from: leatherface on October 19, 2024, 10:03:30 AMBit late with this one but Richard Lewis.  I wasnt aware of his solo comedy but as a huge Curb Your Enthusiasm fan I was taken aback to learn ,only recently , of his passing.

No way. I only know him from Curb but I always found his chemistry with Larry to be electric. Such a funny dude.

The Lewis character on the show was suppose to be a slightly exaggerated version of his real life self kind of similar to the role Ted Danson played. Lewis was also a recovering addict like in the show.

Quote from: The Heretic on October 19, 2024, 09:09:52 AMhttps://blabbermouth.net/news/nymphs-singer-inger-lorre-dead-at-61

Genuinely gutted...I thought The Nymphs were a great band who just never got off the ground properly. Stunning looking woman as well..RIP

Fuck. She was nuts but a great singer, Nymphs weren't bad either.

Karl Naslund, guitarist on In Flames Lunar Strain, only 51. Looking at the archives it seems that was the only album he was ever involved in,not a bad one to have though.