Quote from: LLR on March 11, 2023, 12:31:28 PMArtillery drummer died yesterday too after been hit by a bus.  Bad day for it. Spinning Dark Angel and Artillery all day.
Saw that alright, talk about going out with a bang. RIP to them both.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

An actual bang, no less.

No laughing faces in the death thread though.

I know, it's bad but when I read it my first thought was "Who gets hit by a bus?!". Then I stuck on some Artillery to ease my conscience.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Lance Reddick. Played Cedric Daniels in 'The Wire', one of my favourite shows of all time. Also was in 'John Wick'. Just 60 years old. RIP.

I didn't see that one coming. Natural causes, apparently. He was a good'un.

What sort of natural causes gets a perfectly healthy looking as of 2 days ago 60 year old? I'm not insinuating anything but seriously what sort of natural causes or how fuzzy a definition is that?

Yeah, that's a tough one. He'd filmed his parts for John Wick 4 which is out soon, so it'll be an extra level of emotion when watching that. It was great to see him in the first three. But Daniels in The Wire, what a role and he really made it.

#458 March 19, 2023, 02:06:17 AM Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 12:56:46 PM by Carnage
For all we know he had an underlying ailment. Whatever the reason, it's a shame he's gone. He had a kind of gravitas that was rare.

He was class in Oz. Spent most of his time strung out on tits lol

That's a shame.
Enjoyed a lot of the shows and flicks he was in.

His gatch always gave me a chuckle. Walking around like he had a 2x6 for a spine

Fantastic in The Wire.

As far as his age goes, sure Liam Kearns died suddenly recently at about the same age and it was just as much of a shock, seemingly a healthy man too. Desperate to see lads go so young.

He was class in everything that he was a part of. He was a good musician too by all accounts.

Ryuichi Sakomoto, 71.

Had just been listening to him during the week. Wonderful music for reading.

Chi Cheng (Deftones)

After all those years in a coma, passed away this month. Didn't see much about it online until now. R.I.P.