#30 February 26, 2020, 10:34:13 AM Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 10:40:45 AM by Pedrito
Use your Illusion another great title.

Soundgarden had some excellent album titles. Superunknown probably the standout.

In the Court of the Crimson King. Majestic and infernal sounding, combined with the cover artwork of the anguished face, perfect.

There are so many, but I agree with "A blaze in the northern sky", followed by Graveland's demo "In the glare of burning churches". There could be no better names for what was about to go on at that time.

Lately Bolzer's "Roman Acupuncture" is the perfect blend of catchy, imaginative, and witty title for me.

On a less compromised level, Grand Belial's Key "On a mule rides the swindler" really amused my younger self. Love their satyrical titles and covers...

I'd second Dead Heart in a Dead World and add Dreaming Neon Black for the same reason - captures the wierd melancholy of those albums

the upcoming Carcass release "Torn Arteries" has to be in there.... :abbath:

Always thought Cryptopsys' None So Vile was a pretty great description of the aural filth that album contained.

Suffocation - Souls to Deny.....no real reason, just think it sounds great!

The Accüsed - More Fun Than An Open Casket Funeral  :laugh:

Not that the album itself is that great, but Deicide's In Torment, In Hell always struck me as a cool album title.

Spreading the disease catchy one  :-X