Blood transfusion or heart attack. Mmmmmmm, tough choice.....

Them footballers and sports stars are still dropping like flies boy...

A good graph flu/Convid comparison that stretches back to 1989....

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrianvLowe/status/1325934439902433289?s=20

Anyone I know who has been to hospital this year has said they're empty too. Looks like last year was the same too....

https://freepress.ie/2021/03/exclusive-irish-foi-data-release-proves-there-was-no-pandemic/

Almost two years in, the rona finally got me! (Prob got me a month ago too, but this is my first positive test.) Unpleasant, not recommended, but the dose herself got was far worse.

Keep us updated Shepherd, best wishes lad
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Hope ye both make a full recovery in good time.

Aye, take care and all that.

Hopefully your symptoms aren't too bad for you both....

Dr Robert Malone banned off Twitter. Can have anyone go against the narrative I guess...

https://mobile.twitter.com/pbhushan1/status/1476399667084546050?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Well wishes appreciated! I was pretty much symptom free within an intense 36 hours, but I think I had Delta for 10 days a month ago. Herself who had nothing back then is pushing 6 days of symptoms this time round. Plus side is we're in the middle of nowhere up the mountains in Navarra, so couldn't really ask for a better place for the rest of us, especially the wee lad, to be in isolation.

How's the little fella, any symptoms?

No, nothing at all thankfully. 2 years of immunity development in crèche finally paying dividends maybe!

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on December 30, 2021, 11:50:27 AM
No, nothing at all thankfully. 2 years of immunity development in crèche finally paying dividends maybe!

How would you look at the prospect of getting the little fella vaccinated, if it wouldn't be too much to ask?

I think his young lad is not much more than an infant, no need to be sticking the very young Hrvatski!

Quote from: warhead on December 30, 2021, 03:49:51 PM

How would you look at the prospect of getting the little fella vaccinated, if it wouldn't be too much to ask?

Yeah, he's only 2 1/2 so not in the firing line yet. But neither mammy nor I are in favour of mandatory vaccination for minors of any age. Nor booster mandates for that matter.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on December 30, 2021, 04:52:22 PM
Quote from: warhead on December 30, 2021, 03:49:51 PM

Yeah, he's only 2 1/2 so not in the firing line yet. But neither mammy nor I are in favour of mandatory vaccination for minors of any age. Nor booster mandates for that matter.

Ahhh, apology, yeah, didn't know the lad is still so young.
I was kinda asking as some countries plan to start vaccinating 5 year olds, if I didn't mix some things up and wanted to hear an opinion of a parent about it.