Quote from: ochoill on December 21, 2021, 11:36:09 PM
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on December 21, 2021, 03:29:30 PM
Also a great piece of writing here that just might come the closest to articulating some kind of consensus point between those of us who post in this thread... even astfgyl (where are youuuuuu!?).
https://freddiedeboer.substack.com/p/covid-panic-is-a-site-of-inter-elite?r=6j5l
Lol I'll tell him you were looking for him, last time I was chatting to him I almost convinced him to come back and apply for moderator purely to see how that would pan out

Happy to hear he's grand!

#3601 December 24, 2021, 12:22:11 PM Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 12:58:22 PM by Carnage
Jab 3 got. Quick in and out this time, now that they've done away with the 15 min. waiting period. Back in for the fourth in the summer, no doubt.

Got mine on Sunday, a bit worse for wear on Monday but fuckit. Hopefully this new Pfizer treatment is as good as is being made out. A booster every 6 months would be annoying.

Brother, sister and other family members all tested positive in the last week so I had to cancel (well, change) my flights at the last minute. Head wrecked.

You're in good company. My housemate tested positive so I can't go home.

My sister was a close contact, then the HSE told her she wasn't. Fuck it, tests and all that.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on December 24, 2021, 01:41:02 PM
Brother, sister and other family members all tested positive in the last week so I had to cancel (well, change) my flights at the last minute. Head wrecked.

Herself got a positive from a rapid test she did last night after developing symptoms. She's been knocked out by it all day today as well, isolated with my side of the family here in Spain so we won't be able to go on to see hers for New Year. Gutted she is, also wasn't expecting such a dose with the double vax, though it's still in realm of just a solid flu.

The brother got a severe dose, he was fairly bollixed for 3 or 4 days. All his kids tested positive too (surprise surprise) so it was a zoom call over the sandwiches on the 25th.

Pedro Sánchez and pals only response to the astonishing speed the thing spreads is to wear the mask outside again. Totally contemptible and happily most people are using common sense and complying only when the streets are thronged.

Have to say, airlines are being sweethearts about flight changes (as in, they're not charging), and I have to admit, 18 days to read and hit the gym and lounge about in my jocks with the heating on watching transformers ,no bad thing at all. She's heading up to Galicia to see her family in a few days leaving me to my own devices. Sound!

Besides being as low as your usual standard, neither of those stories has anything to do with coronavirus. Another stroke over the holidays??

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on December 27, 2021, 06:21:55 PM
Besides being as low as your usual standard, neither of those stories has anything to do with coronavirus. Another stroke over the holidays??

One of many at this stage.

#3612 December 27, 2021, 07:12:13 PM Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 07:14:19 PM by Kurt Cocaine
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on December 27, 2021, 06:21:55 PM
Ha, ya got me on the first one.  :laugh:
I posted the wrong link  :laugh:

The second link is quite apt, as a lot of people would choose not to have a vaccinated blood transfusion.

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on December 27, 2021, 04:39:42 PM
Lol.... Pure Bloods arise....  :abbath:

https://mobile.twitter.com/robgilbey/status/1473593582116237313

Mmm...no need to worry about these Sputnik Vaxxed soldiers as they will be no match for our Pfizer supercell warriors!

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on December 27, 2021, 07:12:13 PM
a lot of people would choose not to have a vaccinated blood transfusion.

Perfect opportunity for a collective Darwin award: anyone refusing a blood transfusion because the donor was vaccinated.