None of the above was to blow my trumpet: I don't have any colleagues who haven't had to work their asses off in order to overwork at research for relatively fuck all money. That's my whole point about the virologists, epidemiologists, etc., who did the decades of cumulative work behind the covid vaccine.

But ain't it funny how you've been targeted by info saying the vaccine was rolled out 15 years too early, and yet, probably from mainly the same ultimate sources, info denying that climate action is 50 years too late. Let me tell you, there's FUCK loads of money behind that bs too.

You have every right to blow your own trumpet man, your achievements are impressive.

As I've said before, I know your an intelligent man, and I respect that.

The hard work of you and your peers is laudable, and again, as I've said before, I dont question your integrity.

You have the wrong idea about me man.
I'm not on social media other than here.
I never even look at that muck.

I dont watch stupid youtube videos, with stupid fear mongering titles and stupid bought and paid for talking heads.
As i said before, I don' let others curate my information, and noboddy leeds me anywhere.

I wasnt lying when i talked about poring over studies and data, like a fucking eejit, in the middle of the night.

I Know all about hard work, I'm a sheep and suckler farmer from the west of Ireland.
I work 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
I keep hundreds of animals, which I vaccinate, And I assure you I make far less than min. Wage.

My view is that the pharma companies took you and your peers hard work, and they fucked ye.

The pharma industry is corrupt and greedy and dangerous, just like the agricultural industry is corrupt and greedy and dangerous.

We are but small cogs in a big wheel of greed and corruption.

The 15 year figure is my own estimate.

The fuckers didn't trial those vaccinations at all.
Its fucking bonkers.

Every industry is corrupt and greedy and dangerous, man. Capitalism requires someone to get fucked in order for someone else to get rich. What's coming with AI will make Coronavirus look like a box of nice sweeties.

Quote from: Bürggermeister on August 11, 2026, 08:16:42 AMEvery industry is corrupt and greedy and dangerous, man. Capitalism requires someone to get fucked in order for someone else to get rich. What's coming with AI will make the Coronavirus vaccine look like a box of nice sweeties.
Now this we can agree on.

Quote from: Barnacle Billy on August 11, 2026, 08:53:06 AM
Quote from: Bürggermeister on August 11, 2026, 08:16:42 AMEvery industry is corrupt and greedy and dangerous, man. Capitalism requires someone to get fucked in order for someone else to get rich. What's coming with AI will make the Coronavirus vaccine look like a box of nice sweeties.
Now this we can agree on.

Agreed.

And heres another fucking thing.

I'm no stranger to administering injections to mammals.

The vaccinations I give sheep for clostridal diseases are administered subcutaneously, but I often administer intramuscular injections, broad spectrum antibiotics when treating mastitis for example.

When I'm giving an intramuscular injection I aspire the syringe, because its the correct fucking procedure, in case the injection would be delivered directly to the blood stream, whitch is dangerous.

It takes 3 seconds.

I dont know what cunt decided that this shouldn't be done with these fucking vaccinations.

I wouldn't inject a mongrel fucking dog, with his arm hanging out a fucking car window, the way people were injected.

I think this is a serious issue.

What happens when an untrialed gene thearpy is accidently delivered to the bloodstream? I'm looking into it.

Fuck me, its so retarded It enrages me.

#3890 August 11, 2026, 12:50:49 PM Last Edit: August 11, 2026, 12:55:34 PM by Black Shepherd Carnage
Look into general clinical guidelines around IM injection administration first. You'll find that aspiration was deemed unnecessary many years before COVID. That judgment might be in error, but mixing the independent debates around IM injection aspiration and covid vaccine safety won't help in assessing either of them clearly. So if you set out with a query anything like "What happens when an untrialed gene therapy is accidentally delivered to the bloodstream?" I can guarantee you will find yourself swimming in a sea of bullshit which confirms the kind of answer you've already more or less consciously decided is true.

Quote from: son of the Morrigan on August 11, 2026, 01:24:51 AMMy view is that the pharma companies took you and your peers hard work, and they fucked ye.

The pharma industry is corrupt and greedy and dangerous, just like the agricultural industry is corrupt and greedy and dangerous.

I've been completely lucid about Pfizer and the pharma industry since long before COVID, but also during:

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 12, 2024, 11:49:05 PMPfizer being utter cocks doesn't enter into this part of the equation. Nor does Pfizer being utter cocks mean that the vaccine developed on the basis of decades of research was "mad shit." All the people shrieking about the vaccine being "experimental gene therapy," etc., were spreading misinformation which was landing people in ICUs and getting some of them killed. Was there a different kind of misinformation being spread aimed at making Pfizer, etc., rich (mandating for young children, endless boosters, etc.)? Of course, naturally: welcome to capitalism! But they're distinct issues nonetheless.

When it comes to medical treatments (and vital resources in general), my view is 100% collective, so of course I would prefer a system in which a Pfizer couldn't exist. Do you know one person who doesn't want that kind of system? Dealglish. He just wants his company to be the Pfizer.

I am aware of the guideline change, and it was fucking stupid.
It takes a few seconds, why not err on the side of caution?
We still do it for animals for fuck sake.

You rightly point out the change happened pre covid, also pre mRNA vaccine.
Did anyone bother to check the satety of not not aspiring with mRNA vaccine? No

You rightly refer to the sea of shit.
The same is true of anything one researches, hence the importance of source data.

You refer to bias in research.
Man, I am an outside, independant observer with no skin in the game.( I'm not inolved in the industry)

You are an inside, non independant observer with skin in the game. (You are involved in the industry)

I would suggest if you were to look for bias, you should look a bit closer to home.

Thats not meant as in insult in any way, everyone has bias.

Keeping referring back to Dalgleish doesn't forward your arguement in any way.


I have no skin in the game we are talking about. The pharma industry could dissolve overnight and it would have no impact on my day-to-day research. If you vaccinate your animals, then your work relies on the pharma industry more than mine does. So let's set all that silliness aside, aye?

#3893 August 11, 2026, 09:25:57 PM Last Edit: August 11, 2026, 09:29:33 PM by son of the Morrigan
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 10, 2026, 11:29:50 PMI don't have any colleagues who haven't had to work their asses off in order to overwork at research for relatively fuck all money. That's my whole point about the virologists, epidemiologists, etc., who did the decades of cumulative work behind the covid

See above for your skin in the game, solidarity.
You are in the industry whether you like it or not. No potential profit, no research money.

My vaccination of my animals has nothing to do with mRNA vaccination, it does show however that that I'm not opposed to the idea of vaccination.
My problem is with mRNA vaccines.
I would not allow my animals  within an asses roar of mRNA vaccinations.

My animals are not vaccinated out of necessity.
It is simply one of many measures I take to help prevent illness. I do the bare minimum of it, and it is mostly to qualify for an EU animal welfare grant, believe it or not.
The pharma industry could evaporate tomorrow and it would'nt effect me in the slightest.

You keep conflating ordinary vaccines with mRNA vaccines.

Stop that silliness.


Jesus lad, you have the opportunity to ask questions of someone who actually knows what they're talking about here, but you insist on pushing the paranoid agenda you have chosen to believe. Take a fucken breath and think about what's going on here.

Quote from: Bürggermeister on August 11, 2026, 09:28:30 PMJesus lad, you have the opportunity to ask questions of someone who actually knows what they're talking about here, but you insist on pushing the paranoid agenda you have chosen to believe. Take a fucken breath and think about what's going on here.

I have no agenda, I have legimate concerns.

He has been given every opportunity to display his knowledge but has not done so.

I have asked many questions if you care too look back, all of whitch have been ignored.

He also ignores and glosses over anything that doesn't suit him, like the dearth of trial data for instance.

I'm making every effort to be civil here and have a decent debate.

He's a big boy and doesn't need your help.

He doesn't need help, you're right, but by fuck it comes across like you do. You stay up until 4am reading misinformed shite about this? Fuck sake. You've got access to someone who actually understands the science intimately and, because you've decided he's wrong no matter what, you pick at it like an ape picking dried shite from the hairs around his arse. You're not looking for truth, you're looking for validation for what you've decided you want to believe and anyone who disagrees has to be in on the conspiracy. Fuck sake, lad.

Quote from: son of the Morrigan on August 11, 2026, 09:25:57 PMSee above for your skin in the game, solidarity.

So I can't be trusted because I'm a scientist. But a scientist who agrees with you, even if he does so for clear personal financial gain, can be trusted. Gotcha. Agus oiche mhaith!

Quote from: Bürggermeister on August 11, 2026, 09:51:09 PMHe doesn't need help, you're right, but by fuck it comes across like you do. You stay up until 4am reading misinformed shite about this? Fuck sake. You've got access to someone who actually understands the science intimately and, because you've decided he's wrong no matter what, you pick at it like an ape picking dried shite from the hairs around his arse. You're not looking for truth, you're looking for validation for what you've decided you want to believe and anyone who disagrees has to be in on the conspiracy. Fuck sake, lad.

You clearly either have not read what I've been saying, or have not understood it.

I'm talking about medical malpractice, and bad scientific practice.

If you think its good practice to develop a new vaccine and put it to use without proper trials or oversight, I would suggest it is you who needs help.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 11, 2026, 10:41:38 PM
Quote from: son of the Morrigan on August 11, 2026, 09:25:57 PMSee above for your skin in the game, solidarity.

So I can't be trusted because I'm a scientist. But a scientist who agrees with you, even if he does so for clear personal financial gain, can be trusted. Gotcha. Agus oiche mhaith!

Ah lad, thats nonsense and in bad faith.

You suggestd I was biased, I was simply pointing out the same could be said of you, and you know that.

Thats actually really dissapointing.

Chat ya later man.