I know sure that excellent newsweek article you posted certainly changed my mind.

Good man. Keep it real, that's what I say.

Hello random stranger, here's all the shady shit my company is doing, but "Don't tell anyone. Promise you won't tell anyone"

Wait, does this mean Coronavirus is real after all?

Indeed I have never heard of someone talking about something they shouldn't after a few drinks especially on a date when they are trying to impress someone.

Quote from: Bürggermeister on January 27, 2023, 12:45:39 PMWait, does this mean Coronavirus is real after all?

Not sure what this has to do with the video we are discussing. The video has been up for two days so surely by now somebody would have come forth and exposed who Jordon Trishton Walker really is the video has after all had millions of views. Or at the very least Pfizer could have denied he ever worked for them.

If Pfizer had to employ people to deny every mental accusation thrown at them, surely they wouldn't have the time or resources to brew up Covid mutations?

No, hang on, I mean... shit. Don't tell anyone, please!!!

This is a lot more than a mental accusation, it has been posted by a well know journalist who has done this many times before on a wide range of topics and has been viewed by millions so it is perfectly reasonable to expect Pfizer to have come out with something by now.

But yeah it is much easier to believe that a company who made a profit of 22 billion in just 2021 doesn't have the time or money to put out a simple statement.

We all choose what we wish to believe, indeed.

Like Newsweek fact checkers?

I dunno, did you check the facts checked?

Quote from: mickO))) on January 27, 2023, 12:46:31 PMIndeed I have never heard of someone talking about something they shouldn't after a few drinks especially on a date when they are trying to impress someone.

Where does it day he's on a date?

Where does it day he's on a date?
[/quote]

He says it himself in the video where James O'Keefe confronts him in the restaurant and tells him he has been filmed.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1618435991211233282?cxt=HHwWhMDSvbG96_UsAAAA

Only screenshots but more stuff being released tonight.

"internal documents" = all stuff from various social media or messenging platforms