#390 June 24, 2020, 02:17:51 PM Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 07:30:08 PM by mugz

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on June 24, 2020, 10:31:06 AM
This thread seems as good a place as any to put this:
https://thisinterestsme.com/tools/journal-comment-generator.php

QuoteTHE FEMINISTS WANT A CASHLESS SOCIETY, SO THEY HAVE ULTIMATE CONTROL AND SURVEILLANCE ON YOUR SPENDING.

This is good fun.

We could have used Apple's 120billion Euro to invest in the rental market if it weren't for the shinners and their feminist agenda.

Edit: This PC nonsense is going too far and we only have the green party and Brendan Howlin to blame.

#392 June 24, 2020, 03:11:47 PM Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 07:30:35 PM by mugz

Kim Kelly virtue signaling on pitchfork

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/ulthar-providence/

With Lovecraft himself, the true horror was what a racist, anti-Semitic shitbag he was, but here, that wyrd atmosphere is conjured in good faith, and conducted with blackened grandiosity

This kind of thing has cropped up on a few review sites of late, predictably enough I suppose. Kim could probably do with addressing some of her own past affiliations before taking the moral high ground.

#394 June 24, 2020, 05:38:34 PM Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 07:30:48 PM by mugz

Quote from: John Kimble on June 24, 2020, 05:27:12 PM
Kim Kelly virtue signaling on pitchfork

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/ulthar-providence/

With Lovecraft himself, the true horror was what a racist, anti-Semitic shitbag he was, but here, that wyrd atmosphere is conjured in good faith, and conducted with blackened grandiosity

This kind of thing has cropped up on a few review sites of late, predictably enough I suppose. Kim could probably do with addressing some of her own past affiliations before taking the moral high ground.
Hilarious, though I can't remember any anti-semitism in his stuff, his characterisations of Afro-Carribbeans is, shall we say, dated. She's okay with the cocks all over the album cover though yeah?
The Kim Kelly Klaw strikes again.

Interesting twist on the Reading stabbing attacks last week. 3 of the men killed were gay. Was fairly brushed over in most reports. Strange world we live in.

https://youtu.be/FX8u9-asJpA

Or the 'fake noose' thing with NASCAR quickly swept under the carpet.

There was a widely reported FBI investigation...?

#399 June 25, 2020, 07:42:03 AM Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 07:31:04 PM by mugz

#400 June 25, 2020, 07:43:26 AM Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 07:45:19 AM by Caomhaoin
Widely reported? It was mentioned, briefly, by CNN and BBC and then disappeared from the headlines. They made a song and dance about it for days before it was proven to be bullshit. The investigations findings were published in the most trite, matter of fact way because it doesn't fit the BBC narrative, with little fanfare. 'Ah sure, easy mistake to make lads'.

There is a huge supply/demand issue on the left with Nazis and the KKK. A door pull which resembles a noose? Teddy Roosevelt? Robert the Bruce? Winston Churchill? Mount Rushmore will be defaced, I'll put 50 quid on it.

Also, the White Lives Matter banner at the soccer the other day. Even the PFA lad (who is black) said whilst being interviewed that it was inoffensive and people can do what they want, the police (why they were involved in the first place is preposterous) said there was no crime committed. Of course, the BBC twisted yer mans words completely, the anchor was visibly struggling to make it sound as if he had been outraged.

And as for the premier league lads doing the Kapaernick and replacing their names on their shirts with Black Lives Matter? Alice in Wonderland boyz.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on June 25, 2020, 07:43:26 AM
Widely reported? It was mentioned, briefly, by CNN and BBC and then disappeared from the headlines. They made a song and dance about it for days before it was proven to be bullshit. The investigations findings were published in the most trite, matter of fact way because it doesn't fit the BBC narrative, with little fanfare. 'Ah sure, easy mistake to make lads'.

There is a huge supply/demand issue on the left with Nazis and the KKK. A door pull which resembles a noose? Teddy Roosevelt? Robert the Bruce? Winston Churchill? Mount Rushmore will be defaced, I'll put 50 quid on it.

Also, the White Lives Matter banner at the soccer the other day. Even the PFA lad (who is black) said whilst being interviewed that it was inoffensive and people can do what they want, the police (why they were involved in the first place is preposterous) said there was no crime committed. Of course, the BBC twisted yer mans words completely, the anchor was visibly struggling to make it sound as if he had been outraged.

And as for the premier league lads doing the Kapaernick and replacing their names on their shirts with Black Lives Matter? Alice in Wonderland boyz.

Now the guy who ordered the £700 banner has been sacked from his job at an international company who make gas turbine engines for breaching "various policies and procedures".

The world is a shitshow boizzzzzzz.....

Wrongthink is a shortcut to the dole queue it seems.

He said he wanted to draw attention to the murders in Reading, but they found old tweets or Facebook posts of his where he used the word 'Paki' (I'm not condoning that, ugly stuff) and photos of him with Tommy Robinson(they really hate him, don't they?), and that was probably the pretext for him getting the bullet.

Most of us have probably said worse, way worse in private at some point in our lives, but if it's on the internet, the NKVD will find it and liquidate you for anti-revolutionary sabotage.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on June 25, 2020, 09:22:21 AM
He said he wanted to draw attention to the murders in Reading

If he's as much of a cliché as he comes across, he may have been whistling a different tune had he known they were gay (that's a joke btw)

With the NASCAR thing, I said widely reported (meaning reported in many sources, not a measure of "airtime") because I learned of the whole thing when I saw in a couple of places the news of the FBI saying there was nothing to it. Prior to that, I hadn't heard of the story at all. I spend very little time per day looking at the news though; just seems to drive people nuts!  :abbath: