Let me just finish this page of what I'm reading first...

QuoteA purely artificial cult of race has so flourished in Germany that many social movements—like anti-Semitism—and some of Germany's political ambitions cannot be understood apart from the mystic identification of Race, Culture and the State. In the light of actual science, this is so mythological that the remark of an American periodical that race means a number of people reading the same newspapers is sober scientific fact compared with it.

1915 Dewey wrote that. It'd make ya think wouldn't it?

Guten nacht!

Induct this wan here to the riot hall of fame, alongside brick to the bollocks guy and dog bite to the arse guy:
https://x.com/DillyHussain88/status/1820486019210490190

#6439 August 07, 2024, 02:19:43 PM Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 02:31:56 PM by Giggles
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 07, 2024, 01:17:37 PMalongside brick to the bollocks guy and dog bite to the arse guy

Anybody have links to these? Wouldnt mind laughing at them again.

Edit: nevermind, Internet search brings them up handy

https://x.com/SkyNews/status/1820881508413899082?t=aW-DKwdCOZHQbqIaeoEIuw&s=19

Meeting with community and business leaders to determine what style of policing was needed.

Yeah definitely no two-tiered policing in the UK

Given how belligerent and in the police's faces they've been, I'm still yet to see a level of crackdown on "white British" protestors that would to my mind strictly reflect "two-tier" policing as opposed to, as I've said earlier, universally weak/incompetent policing (intentionally or otherwise). And let's not forget that, in terms of two-tiered justice, three genuinely peaceful ecology protestors recently got handed down 5 year prison sentences.

Anyway, more anti-immigration protests far right riots expected in up to 100 towns and cities tonight.

Sunderland:

Quote"The dialysis unit at Sunderland and other outpatient treatment units are closing their doors early today ... due to the fact staff are mostly non UK nationality and many of which live within the (potential) protest areas of the town. They are genuinely worried and it's causing a panic amongst the staff..."

Context:
"Sunderland rioters throw rocks at Filipino NHS nurses on way to work as emergency cover"
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sunderland-rioters-throw-rocks-filipino-33391948

Like, you laughed at this, but now look at it in terms of policing. What do the police do about having a flaming wheelie bin used to frontally attack them? Sweet fuck all.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 07, 2024, 01:17:37 PMInduct this wan here to the riot hall of fame, alongside brick to the bollocks guy and dog bite to the arse guy:
https://x.com/DillyHussain88/status/1820486019210490190

This two-tier policing thing, that's a far right dog whistle: the establishment are with "them" not with "us."

#6443 August 07, 2024, 09:24:35 PM Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 09:26:15 PM by Caomhaoin
Footballer 'investigated' for retweeting Tommy Robinson post.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cwyxle57w0eo

'Far-right dog whistle'. You certainly love a sound byte.

It's the police and labour government themselves who are blowing the loudest dog whistles here, I'm afraid.

The Labour government were definitely blowing far right dog whistles throughout the election campaign, no doubt about it. A large part of the campaign between them and the Tories was see who could blow the loudest without too obviously bursting the membranes of their party line boundaries.

For a charge like "two-tier policing" to hold up, you can't go by vibes and anecdotes, especially when those vibes are being massively amplified by the likes of Elon Musk. And if you're not asking yourself what Elon Musk and his ilk's ulterior motives might be for amping up this precise sound-byte of two-tier policing (auto-irony escaping you once again Kev!) then you're awful wet behind the ears.

#6446 August 07, 2024, 09:50:23 PM Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 09:55:19 PM by Black Shepherd Carnage
Quite a few results coming out from initial investigations into the misinformation:

QuoteThe woman accused of being first to post a false Muslim name for the [Southport murder] suspect is the managing director of a clothing company. The mother of three in her mid-fifties enjoys walking, is married to an artist and counts an actor among her children. The family live in a £1.5 million farmhouse in the rural north.

She posted on Twitter/X that "Ali Al-Shakati" was the suspect, he was an "asylum seeker who came to the UK by boat last year" and was on an "MI6 watch list".
"If this is true, then all hell is about to break loose", she wrote. The false information sped around the internet and played a part in prompting the anti-immigration riot in Southport the following evening. An hour after it was published, at 4.49pm on Monday, she deleted the post.

The woman...is a prominent campaigner against lockdowns and net-zero climate schemes. She had tens of thousands of followers before she deleted her account.

Incorrect posts giving a false name for the suspect, claiming he was Muslim, on an MI6 watch list and known to Liverpool mental health services, are still available on Twitter/X.

Logically, a British tech company that reports on misinformation, said that her post was the first to contain the name. Her comment, the company said, went online 61 minutes before the Russian-linked Channel 3 Now website published an article which went viral online and was repeated on RT, the Russian broadcaster.

[She denies she was the first person to post it/the one who originated the fabrication.]

https://archive.ph/2024.08.07-184043/https://www.thetimes.com/uk/crime/article/mother-of-three-sparked-havoc-with-false-claim-about-southport-suspect

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 07, 2024, 09:35:06 PMThe Labour government were definitely blowing far right dog whistles throughout the election campaign, no doubt about it. A large part of the campaign between them and the Tories was see who could blow the loudest without too obviously bursting the membranes of their party line boundaries.

For a charge like "two-tier policing" to hold up, you can't go by vibes and anecdotes, especially when those vibes are being massively amplified by the likes of Elon Musk. And if you're not asking yourself what Elon Musk and his ilk's ulterior motives might be for amping up this precise sound-byte of two-tier policing (auto-irony escaping you once again Kev!) then you're awful wet behind the ears.

Can you not find the opposing view to anything I'm saying just as easily on twitter? Of course you can! What do you think about musk playing his part there?

What do you think he's doing?! Seriously like? He's trying to grow site traffic and user hours. For market share.

Both sides are both lying and telling the truth to back up what they want to think and whatever view you need to back up your own is on there. It's just a measuring stick of sentiment. If people are happy and have money then none of that shit sticks and the sentiment is peace and love but when people are as generally unhappy as they are now, they tend to get polarised and the shit stuff starts to stick more on both sides, with each promising that only the total annihilation of the other's ideologies will bring about the utopia.

It's inevitable that when the sentiment is turning anti government that governments would want to put a stop to that, and now that there has been enough misbehavior it will give it that push over the line for censorship of all dissent, and not just your Tommy Robinson and David Icke either. Some craic

Elon Musk is not some influencer aiming to up his subscriptions. He's got one of the biggest stakes in social engineering in the world. Twitter is merely an instrument to him. Don't think Musk has financial interest in stoking the right? Think it's not in his direct present and future interest to make sure as many people as possible associate the left above all else with issues like gender and immigration rather than equitable resource distribution and social contribution?

The thinking cap you like to use for anything and everything Bill Gates does, put it on for Musk there for a couple of days.

I just saw on the news a town in England had thousands of pro- migration protesters show up to stand against anti- migration protesters. An image showed the pros in numbers literally an order of magnitude greater than the anti. Does that say something about the rise of the far right? No doubt those dudes exist, there's no denying it, but I wonder how much the media is blowing it out of proportion. I'm not making any excuses here for the appalling shite we've seen lately, I'm just curious about the actual figures and the levels of fear mongering being stoked by the media who have their own vested interests. The image struck me as being poignant and telling.