Svart are doing 20% off the boxset at the moment.

Haha yep, I saw that and I only ordered the fucking thing a few weeks ago. Still waiting for it to arrive.

#47 October 14, 2022, 10:29:33 PM Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 10:43:51 PM by Eoin McLove
I'm glad I ordered this in the end. Very pricey and one or two songs are of such raw quality you might well ask if they deserve vinyl treatment at all, but overall it sounds great. No idea when I'll ever get to watch the DVD having no player any more. Something to look forward to I suppose... it's a fine addition to my RB collection. Full credit to Svart for their reissues; they really did themselves and the band proud I think. I couldn't justify buying the "Slave of Satan" and "Teutonic Witch" vinyls, especially as I have the CD singles of those already, but I'm sure it'll quietly eat at me until I end up splashing out stupid money for them in the future  :laugh:

Funny, most of the songs are played slightly faster than the later, more polished versions that ended up on official releases, but "Burn in Hell!" is at a fucking filthy snail's pace and Albert's vocal delivery sounds half dead. I love the album version but this is class.