Quote from: Eoin McLove on December 30, 2018, 11:14:14 PM
On to the red and onto the Warning.  There'll be tears

The Warning, or Warning...tears for different reasons

Svart have just announced pre-orders for the Slice of Doom box set  - which appears to compile the Slice of Doom demo comp with Magick with Tears demos for In the Rectory.

https://svartrecords.com/product/slice-of-doom/

#32 March 01, 2022, 05:12:17 PM Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 06:43:55 PM by Carnage
No CD release, annoying. I have the previous Slice Of Doom comp. alright, but the MWT material would be nice.

Edit: Scratch that, Svart have said a CD boxset will be out later in the year. Hooray!

I'll have to grab a vinyl box.

Has anyone got theirs yet? Meant to be a mid-June release but no sign yet. Messaged them through Facebook, no reply. Emailed them and got an auto-response where it briefly mentioned that they were on holidays for June and July. Fucking genius, scheduling a release for when you're off.

New date is 19/8, so not too long now

I'm fairly sure I haven't ordered that yet. I must double check. I was prevaricating over it for ages...

It just came theough the letterbox. I was initially disappointed that it's a clamshell box but it's actually Quite A Nice Thing. There's a mystery fifth disc too, I look forward to checking that out.

Which colour did you go for? I'm going to order it next pay check (promise!  ::) )

#43 August 26, 2022, 11:49:45 AM Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 11:54:44 AM by Eoin McLove
Fuck it, I finally ordered the red and white splatter edition. All of the reissues Svart have done so far are top notch so I couldn't resist.

I wish they had added a tshirt with the mushroom design, but sure... I'll live.

Has anyone played the bonus CD yet? Seems to be a rehearsal or rough demo, I haven't had a chance to play it properly yet.