Quote from: Circlepit on February 03, 2024, 08:19:11 AM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on February 02, 2024, 10:55:27 PMA couple of friends liked them but even as dubious as some of my taste was back then Clawfinger were beyond the pale to me  :laugh: the name alone was fucking awful but then the lyrics and the dude's white old man rapping with a Dutch accent was too funny. Compared to say Downset or the first RATM they sounded really corny.

It was on the metal show so it was good enough for me at the time. It's the aural equivalent of pig swill but yet there I was like a gimp droppin' rhymes along with it.

"You're the real nigger!"*

*bumhole flips inside out.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on February 02, 2024, 09:24:15 PM
Quote from: ochoill on February 01, 2024, 12:43:20 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on February 01, 2024, 12:24:54 PMI had a quick YouTube listen to parts or two K2T songs. Jesus.
:laugh: yeah absolutely woeful.  At the end of one of the albums they do a sort of spoken word rewritten version of the Our Father, it would make you fold up like a deck chair from the shame

But can it compete with the hilarious awfulness of Clawfinger?Specifically the classic line 2.17
https://youtu.be/q9ohMomD0Bg?si=_2ZGFCkfdldtecNT
Fuck me that is brutal :laugh: terrible band but I do remember liking one of the singles as a young lad.  "When I grow up" was it, anyway that is also woeful now

I loved 'Deaf dumb blind' back in the day alright!,a couple of bangers on it!

Still have a soft spot for Use Your Brain even though I know it's terrible

Quote from: astfgyl on February 03, 2024, 05:05:24 PMStill have a soft spot for Use Your Brain even though I know it's terrible

Pin me down...I put my hands over my mouth when I need to shout!

Yeah I enjoyed that shit back in the day as well