Looks like the Nordkarpatanland LPs are out along with a brand new split 7" with the Finnish Damon's Gate (who share members with the excellent Chevalier). There is another 7" coming out early next year as well featuring a song they contributed to a compilationa year or two ago.  I managed to nab the cassette recently. It's admittedly not their strongest song but it's an uninteresting curio for fans as it's a lot doomier than their usual stuff.  Not sure if the song on the DG split had the original vocalist or is recorded with the new configuration,  but I'm looking forward to hearing it.  Such an excellent and unique band.

Haven't had spare funds to order Nordkarpatanland yet, but must get on it asap.

Same as. Once Christmas is out of the way I'll have a lot of catching up to do on Invictus releases. Don't think I've put in an order since May.

Only got into them recently but brilliant, brilliant band.

The debut was deadly but I think Nordkarpatanland is even better.  It's so catchy!

Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 30, 2018, 04:25:40 AM
The debut was deadly but I think Nordkarpatanland is even better.  It's so catchy!

+1

Within the dense woods is an absolute cracker of a song.

Great band, enjoy both albums immensely although the debut is my favourite of the two.

I really need to give these lads a proper listen.

Quote from: Paul keohane on November 30, 2018, 10:16:54 PM
I really need to give these lads a proper listen.

Same, when they popped up on old MI I thought they sounded very interesting but I never got back to them. Must try to get my hands on that first album.

Listening to them for the first time now. Interesting mix of styles. Really cool stuff. A little bit of modern Darkthrone in the mix

#10 October 23, 2023, 10:37:04 AM Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 10:50:15 AM by Eoin McLove
https://www.fromthebowelsofperdition.com/2023/10/20/malokarpatan-interview-2023/

Very interesting interview with Adam from Malokarpatan which has me excited for the new album which is out on Friday. I had a listen to it a few months ago and thought it was cool but I have held off revisiting it because I want to immerse myself in the lyrics and artwork which are such an integral part of the overall Malokarpatan experience.

Edit. Fuck that, it's still there on the phone so I'm going to listen to it later 8)

Never listened to Malokarpatan before until this month.  Took a chance on Nordkarpatenland, stuck it on a few times and am now hooked.  Great interesting listen. 

Had missed the second Malo tune being released. Great stuff again. Looking forward to the album.

Had the new album on three times today driving to work.

It's brilliant, just as good as the last two but still very different. Theres tonnes of 70s influence and soundtrack type stuff. But theres still plenty of actual riffs and weirdness. Some trip!

Man!!! There's an ever growing list of Invictus gear I need to get onto.