This is is such a rich listening experience. So much happening in each song but nothing is over-busy, there's memorable riffs and solos, oddball interludes - I want to listen immediately after every spin. Can't wait to really get into this. Feels very special.

There's no details of a vinyl release yet, is there?

The vinyl is sold out. I was planning on picking it up on payday but I'll have to wait till round two.

Ah, missed all of that entirely.

Sure it only came out yesterday

CD seems to be sold out as well.

Finally got round to listening Krupinske Ohne, absolutely loving it.  Don't know how I missed them first time round.   

Seems to be sold out everywhere. Are they big all of a sudden??

Been meaning to go back to Krupinske Ohne. Never clicked with me. After the riff fest that came before it, it felt like a big departure.

Quote from: open face surgery on November 02, 2023, 10:47:16 AMBeen meaning to go back to Krupinske Ohne. Never clicked with me. After the riff fest that came before it, it felt like a big departure.

I see what you mean here, I did enjoy it first time. But Nordkarpatenland was spoilt with riffs, Krupinske Ohne more of an epic big concept. This new one is a mix of both and works out amazingly.

Another reason this band is great is for that very reason. They will try new things each album. So far it's worked for all 4.

Absolutely. More power to them.

Which albums are essential purchases of the band ?

Somehow missed a new album dropping. I loved the previous album. So only got around to hearing this for the first time last night, lying in bed with headphones on after a little smoke.

Man, if that intro isn't the most unexpected thing ever !  :laugh:
Works brilliantly of course. These boys never fail. Looking forward to digging in more.

Absolutely incredible.

I initially thought some of the songs leaned too heavily on the 70s influence for this new album but I'm getting stuck into it nicely now and it's unreal. Still think Krupinske Ohne is their best though. And the side project Stangarigel is also definitely worth a listen.