Anyone else listening to this? Just got it yesterday and its fantastic. 2 new vocalists suit the music perfectly.

It's absolutely immense. Dual vocals are fantastic. They stand head and shoulders over the rest of blastbeat loving black/death bands. Pure class at high speed.That drummer really hits with intent. Loving it so far.

Will grab it on payday.  The gig here earlier this year was ferocious.

Full thing is up on Bandcamp, Andy. Darragh will have the LP/CD this week.  :abbath:

Still loving this album can't remember what else has been great this year so far but I think this one is top of the list for me.

I chose the cheapest postage option which,  ironically, turns out to be the most circuitous route the item can take- Dublin > Germany > Kildare- so I'll be waiting a few days for it to arrive. 

Primordial and Funereal Presence will take some beating from my top spots this year.  Two monumental albums.

Great release. The fact it's pissing so many people off makes it all the more worthwhile, too.

Thankfully missing out on the drama but no doubt it's a War of All SJWs Against All  :laugh:

I don't think there is any drama. it might just be Andy having another crack at Metalsucks.

It wasn't me who mentioned online drama so I don't know what that's about.  I'm thankfully clueless to any social media muppetry,  but any opportunity to bash Metalsucks and their ilk should be grabbed with both hands.  They are a shite stain on the tattered underwear of the metal scene. In my opinion ;)

Maybe it's just pissing people off because it's shite? Or because of the label it's on?

What in christ's name are ye talking about?

The tracks I've heard off this sound grand, but just not different enough from other things that I feel the need to get it. I've enough records that sound sufficiently similar to this to get by on tbh.