It should take some two weeks to arrive, I'll put them up on bandcamp whenever it's on the way though.

Got the vinyl during Invictus' last save the trees proceeds promo they threw on Bandcamp, actually. Sounds fantastic.

After a massive delay due to Brazilian mail services being on strike + having certain restrictions to Ireland, our tapes are finally in and up on bandcamp if anyone is into it...

https://sacrilegia.bandcamp.com/album/the-triclavian-advent-2

I dunno how I missed this one but it's brilliant, nice one.

We'll be featuring a tribute album to ABSU soon. There are some interesting names in it...

Cool. I only know yourselves, Cruciamentum and Inconcessus Lux Lucis. Never heard of any of the others.

Full track live Maryland Deathfest 2022.

https://youtu.be/p5PPMaEsug4

The tour went well I hope?

100%. I still can't believe we played among so many killer bands, and the smaller shows were worthy all the same.

Nicely done 🤘🏻 Slight change since the last time I see ye in An Spailpín Fanac 😉

I was checking the DF website that weekend and the weather seemed to have played havoc with things for the headlining bands at night time where they had to move everything around last minute.

There was some talk of it being the last Deathfest as well for some reason? Probably too stressful I'd imagine dealing with everything across multiple venues indoors and outdoors, but maybe not financially viable either? Sorry for hijacking the thread but I'm curious as it's a bucket list item to hit Maryland DF at some stage.

Quote from: Snare on June 09, 2022, 09:33:36 PM
Nicely done 🤘🏻 Slight change since the last time I see ye in An Spailpín Fanac 😉

I was checking the DF website that weekend and the weather seemed to have played havoc with things for the headlining bands at night time where they had to move everything around last minute.

There was some talk of it being the last Deathfest as well for some reason? Probably too stressful I'd imagine dealing with everything across multiple venues indoors and outdoors, but maybe not financially viable either? Sorry for hijacking the thread but I'm curious as it's a bucket list item to hit Maryland DF at some stage.

I was at it a few years ago. Great fest. So many great bands, from all over the world. Maybe they make most of their money from beer sales? There were maybe 3-4k people per day across the 3 venues. Ticket sales alone would not have covered staging it

Well done Sacrilegia !!!
Must check out some more on youtube

Didn't someone commit suicide at it this year?I'd imagine that might be the last straw for the organisers.

On a happier note, delighted for the lads. Woke up the morning of it to a series of texts and photos from Jason and Bren of them meeting various legends (autopsy, Immolation, etc), and J looks like he's losing his mind in every single one of them. Also they sound absolutely whopper as a four piece.

Someone killed themselves at the festival? How bizarre.