Colby a tough boy, that would a cracker.

Next three weeks cancelled now. Tony and Khabib won't end up happening.

Got fed up trying to find something to watch so restarted my fightpass sub, on ufc 73 atm, great stuff

Is Dana on drugs hes still trying to get a replacement for Khabbib to fight Tony Ferg.]This fight should have been scrapped weeks ago.

Quote from: Blizzard Beast on March 30, 2020, 09:05:21 PM
Is Dana on drugs hes still trying to get a replacement for Khabbib to fight Tony Ferg.]This fight should have been scrapped weeks ago.

Trying to ensure he gets money in somehow

I see Jon Jones is back on social media and still has all accounts on lock down from anyone but actual friends etc posting on it
#positivevibesonlybrah

Shannon Briggs just joined BKFC. He will leave someone in a coma.

Quote from: mickO))) on April 06, 2020, 09:20:30 PM
Shannon Briggs just joined BKFC. He will leave someone in a coma.

@48  :-\

Have you seen him recently he's in better shape than most people half his age he will dominate in it. He is also one of those lads that never gets out of shape always trains no matter what is going in his life. Great at talking as well very funny. Was suppose to have another boxing match last summer the same Fury fought in June but it never went ahead and nobody every said why

Ferguson v Gaethje has been made official. For a stupid interim belt! What a pointless title.
Still no venue announced.

Cant see it going ahead.
They should just wait and reschedule KN v TF.

incredibly stupid and irresponsible from Dana.

CANT WAIT!
I hope Tony takes it!!!

It's been cancelled
Disney/eson execs have basically told Dana to cop the fuck on and pull the plug

What a mess. White reckons fight island is still on!!!!

Will he reschedule the ferguson khabbib fight when things get back to normal Im not so sure.