It needed to happen and it was stupid trying to keep it going tbh

Should use some money and help out some of the lower paid fighters on the roster tbh

Looks like UFC 249 is going ahead sunday.
Main card should be a good scrap.

Won't believe it until I am sitting in front of the TV on Saturday too many events been pulled at the last minute recently. I really hope Dana doesn't cower down to ESPN like a bitch again.

I can't see Justin Gaethje beating Tony Ferguson unless he completely overwhelms him from the start.  Who knows though!

Jeremy Stephens on a 3 fight losing streak and now misses weight by 4.5 lbs .. gg

Jacare is out! Covid 19 positive test. I hope this doesn't snowball.

Plus two of his corner men. That's how it starts 🤦‍♂️

Can't believe it's actually happening. Beer, weed and BBQ this evening  :abbath:

Not to mention 3 more fight nights after this first one on Wednesday. Hope Cruz beats the shit out of Henry. Going to be another easy win for Francis as well.

oh how i have missed staying awake till 6am   :abbath:

Honestly a great card

Ferguson
Cruz - love to see him pick Henry apart for 5 rounds and get the decision.
Ngannou - (probably) but I'd like to see Rozenstruik get the KO
Kattar - and after a 4.5lb weight miss it's on yo belator for Stephens I'd say
De Castro - hope he knocks hardy the fuck out in R1

I'm a big fan of Ferguson but I've got a feeling Gaethje takes it.

I think Cejudo is going to kick the shit out of Cruz's legs, Rozenstruick ko's Ngannou, Kattar ko's Stephens, Hardy ko's whoever he's fighting.

Pettis should beat Cowboy but they're both pretty unpredictable these days.

Werdum subs Oleinik. 

Never really paid much attention to Gaethje. That was an amazing performance

Spann v Alvey - Was alright but  Spann could have probably finished that earlier tbh Alvey seemed to just be waiting for something, that's not how you should be fighting when you are on a 3 fight streak... now 4
Mitchell v Rosa - Man watching Mitchell was great, wanted that particular choke and just kept dominating Rosa in order to get it. Rosa shit talking in the round trying to get Mitchell emotional or something hah

Luque v Price - Great action, entertaining stuff, I had Price for winning this going in tbh
Waterson v Esparza - Shit match
Oleinik v Werdum - Quite dull, Werdum looked terrible round 1, seemed to wake up a little in R2 but overal fairly lack luster.
Pettis V Cowboy - Fun fight, but  Cowboy won it. Was close for a bit but 100% Cowboy got the win. Even Pettis was surprised when his name was called.

Castro v Hardy - Castro looked great in Round 1 and then just stopped and let Hardy get win purely from activity Seemingly Casto broke his foot so thats why he stopped.. I was going mental watching it thought I was finally going to see Hardy get KO'd. Good r1 but the rest was another shit show I could have done without. Wish they'd stop pushing Hardy into main card and listening to them trying to get him over.
Kattar v Stephens - good fight, stephens came out to fucking win and needed to as he's also on a 3 fight loss streak and then the 4.5lbs weight miss which amazingly Dana said fuck all about. Looking forward to seeing what Kattar does next.
Ngannou v Rozenstruik - K
Cejudo v Cruz - Annoying Cruz lost but while I see why heand everyone was pissed, he took about 15 shots to the face while trying to get back up so I can see why it was stopped by the ref but still. Wanted to see it go the distance.

Ferguson v Gaethje - Still in fucking shock at what I witnessed. Gaethje  just picked Tony apart, Tony's  legs got destroyed and the punches he absorbed throughout that were insane and worrying. A few been saying Tony was not himself in there and they think its from the double weight cut which I can see but jesus the damage was fucked up to watch.

The whole Cejudo retiring thing, seems to be mostly related to him looking for a bigger paycheck and not getting it but look, if he's going to fuck off now after getting his wins/defenses then why not.

But they really need to stop all of the weight class jumping and double belt shit, if you win the belt you stay where you are and defend it. If you want to go to another weight class then you give it up your belt. All the legacy fight shite since McGregor started it has things in a heap.

Yes i'd agree, the fact that Ferguson took such a beating defending absolutely nothing is a disgrace. They need to get it sorted. This interim stuff is a joke.