Last minute you'll get a ticket. G'wan, it'll be mighty.

I have the Wish reissue on preorder, you got a few before, do you want the standard CD for the craic?

Jaysus I do, I actually don't have a copy. Great album.

Honestly still humming and hawing over this trying to get the missus on board would love to get to it

Got 2 tickets to this when it was announced, mainly for the girlfriend. Not their biggest fan but will probably enjoy it. Thankfully my hotel was 90 quid on booking. Don't even want to know the prices now.

I paid €194 about a week ago for the Gibson across the square. Rip off but for handiness' sake I went for it. My own fault for leaving it so late.

Stage times:

Doors - 18:00
The Twilight Sad - 19:00 to 19:45
The Cure - 20:15 to 23:00

Quote from: astfgyl on November 20, 2022, 02:23:35 PMJaysus I do, I actually don't have a copy. Great album.

I'll fire it off to you next week - unless you decide to go to the gig, then pints will happen.

I won't make the gig I think. Nearly have the missus on board and all but the overall cost of doing it is too much with Christmas and 5 kids to sort. Pity I didn't get into them sooner, I'd have been all over it

Finally got to see the Cure last weekend,they were excellent live and didnt disappoint,smiths voice is still the same after all these years.
Plenty of classics played but really enjoyed the last 30 mins of their 2 hours 45 min set as most of their stuff I like was played then.
Special shout out to Jason Cooper who did a brilliant job on the drums especially for "Burn".

Quote from: Blizzard Beast on November 28, 2022, 08:02:07 PMFinally got to see the Cure last weekend,they were excellent live and didnt disappoint,smiths voice is still the same after all these years.
Plenty of classics played but really enjoyed the last 30 mins of their 2 hours 45 min set as most of their stuff I like was played then.
Special shout out to Jason Cooper who did a brilliant job on the drums especially for "Burn".

Cool, hopefully they keep Burn in the set, the girlfriend loves that one. Don't know about the long set as a halfway fan though.

Got a ticket there for 50e. Wasn't gonna miss it but extra happy with the price.

Just in. I don't think much of The Twilight Sad, fairly dull TBH.

That was class. 4 or 5 new songs by my count, all sounded decent. Highlights for me were Alone (first song, new one), A Night Like This, Burn, Shake Dog Shake and of course A Forest. His voice is still amazing for a man who's been at it for the best part of 50 years.

Savage gig. Robert seemed to be enjoying himself. Quite chatty by his standards. 

Great stuff. Coupla new ones were pretty good. Burn alone was worth the drive up.

Casual fan but enjoyed it a lot. Thought it took a bit to get going but no bad songs really.