The Top is fucking class as well and so is The Head On The Door as well. It's almost all of an extremely high quality

Second song from the new album:

Serious Disintegration vibes off both the new tunes. If it stays going like this it'll be the perfect companion to a bleak winter. Excellent

I dunno they're after annoying me a small bit by being so morose as well like it's a bit obvious

Arra they're great craic really.

That second song is decent, the ultra clear production doesn't really suit them IMO, lacks a bit of atmosphere I think.

They're playing the album in full for its launch, livestreaming it for free on Youtube. October 31st. That'll do nicely, though I'd orefer to have it and be at least partly familiar with the tunes first.

Thought the second song was grand. Loved the first one.

Alone is a great track,gets better on every listen,very catchy.
Looks like they will continue to do gigs til 2028 and that might be it as hell be 70 he said.

This is the first of three planned albums apparently - this one is a downbeat one, the next is more upbeat and the third is an instrumental - although the deluxe version has an instrumental version of the actual album so maybe that's that one covered.

Quote from: Carnage on October 15, 2024, 04:57:04 PMThis is the first of three planned albums apparently - this one is a downbeat one, the next is more upbeat and the third is an instrumental - although the deluxe version has an instrumental version of the actual album so maybe that's that one covered.
Nice didnt know that.

Yeah, he mentioned finishing the second album before they tour again, but he's planning to tour next year so it must be nearly done. Then again, he was saying that this one was nearly done for years...

Be grand to get another three out of them or two and the instrumental will do at least. It's not like they haven't had plenty of time to get the songs together