This will be a festival purely in name.

A promise fulfilled.

Quote from: Anton Arcane on December 02, 2019, 01:32:21 PM
He posted a rant saying he was going to drop all the bands that hadn't been promoting the event on their social media and come up with a new line up. He deleted that post too. Why can't he understand that rational people don't want to sleep in a ditch and drink warm cans for three days to see a load of Fibbers bands?
Sure he's posted before saying all the tickets were gone, why would he want bands to promote a sold out event?

Here we go again  :laugh:
QuoteIron Mountain Metal Festival
28 mins ยท
Apparently this event is cancelled?
It is not!
I suffer from anxiety/depression.
To cut a long story short I had a severe breakdown this last weekend.
I'm in recovery and on the right track again, but I was under attack from all angles and chose to remove the source temporarily so I could get over the worst. I didn't cover myself in glory by any means and won't use mental health as a excuse, but I was in a bad place!
I would appreciate it if you were to respect my privacy and I'll be back to this in a few days when my illness subsides.

I genuinely feel sorry for Phil.
He really just needs to let this dream/delusion go before it goes too far to come back from.

Does this guy not have family or friends around him to tell him to pull his head out of his hole.  Making a complete cunt out of yourself once,  even twice,  is unfortunate but he's up to his fourth aborted fest in a row.  He's obviously either too mentally unstable or just downright thick to connect the dots himself, but you would expect his friends would start trying to talk some sense into him.  It was a joke for a while.  Now it's heading into uncharted territory of lunacy.

Excellent - this forum needed a bonified classic thread, maybe this is it? Will do until the shoctopus reunion anyways.  ;D

Quote from: Eoin McLove on December 02, 2019, 08:03:00 PM
Does this guy not have family or friends around him to tell him to pull his head out of his hole.  Making a complete cunt out of yourself once,  even twice,  is unfortunate but he's up to his fourth aborted fest in a row.  He's obviously either too mentally unstable or just downright thick to connect the dots himself, but you would expect his friends would start trying to talk some sense into him.  It was a joke for a while.  Now it's heading into uncharted territory of lunacy.

Waiting for a commune named Philtown to be set up next.
"Drink the Mi-Wadi! Drink!"

Is this the same guy who was meant to put on Wolves in the Throne Room in the Black Box in Belfast and cancelled it a few hours before in ~2010?

Quote from: Hambeast on December 02, 2019, 09:01:58 PM
Is this the same guy who was meant to put on Wolves in the Throne Room in the Black Box in Belfast and cancelled it a few hours before in ~2010?

I dont think so.