Used to check out MI on & off for years and was sad to see it go. Hopefully this site can fill the void.

Moved to Dublin in October 2016 from the UK, get to plenty of gigs but don't really know anyone so it was good to find this board. Heading to Roadburn and Supersonic this year and always hear a few Irish voices!

Hadn't logged into Metalireland for a good 6 months and saw it was gone :( at least there is a new forum!

Welcome, all. Try to contribute or this one will vanish too and it'll be your fault  :laugh:

Quote from: Juggz on March 19, 2019, 11:36:37 AM
Welcome, all. Try to contribute or this one will vanish too and it'll be your fault  :laugh:

:laugh:

I'll try to get back to support Irelands metal scene from overseas!

How's the form, lads? Only learned of this place today.

I was only looking at the MI Fantasy Premier League earlier trying to figure out how to keep it going after this season is over.

I don't use Facebook and stuff so I was a bit lost on where to find out about metal gigs outside of Cork.

Just used my old MI username - I presume a lot of folks have dome the same.

Delighted that there's a forum again. Fair play to who ever set it up.

Another refugee in!
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Great to see MW up after MI is gone...looks great and seems to have everything we need, keep it up...

hey,Missed the metal ireland forums,,,great to see this back up and running!
goodluck :abbath:

Hi, everybody. I've been mostly a lurker on MI forums. So glad somebody is carying the torch. Planning on lurking hard again.

Hi everybody.  I'll be here on and off, was an MI lurker.  Good to see the place doing well.

Greetings. Was a regular MI user, glad to find this.
"The great truth is that there is none"

Howdo, was on MI on and off over the years. Don't get to too many gigs (last two were Slayer in Dublin last year and Therapy? in Galway a coupla months ago) but anyway.