Loved BME when it came out,but have zero interest in the band since .Never took much notice of Flynns antics over the years because of my lack of interest.Id probably go to this if it was on my door step,im a sucker for nostalgia shows.

loved this album as a teen, lost interest in them quick enough though. Enjoyed that tread on MI about RF  what a Muppet!

im a sucker for nostalgia myself,  still would have no interest in this show though ....loved the Fear Factory Demanufacture anniversary  show, but IMO that album is in a different class than Burn My Eyes., still some great songs on BME's.

Quote from: Cryptic Stench on April 04, 2019, 03:37:42 AM
Flynn really comes across as the metal equivalent of some type of David Brent/Alan Partridge  character and Mader's reactions kinda fit that. I think Mader needs it less, he seems to be busy enough without this.

You really would wonder about Robb's mental state.

"Let freedom ring with a shotgun blAH HAAAA"

This is sold out lads has anyone got a spare ticket at all, I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help me out . I love that first album and would love to hear it live.

Quote from: Metaldom5 on May 03, 2019, 09:16:29 PM
This is sold out lads has anyone got a spare ticket at all, I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help me out . I love that first album and would love to hear it live.
Great first post. Welcome to the forum.

5 pages of build up then no posted their feedback on the gig...

Anyway, my thoughts - it was a bit too long, Robb walked off stage after very second song breaking any sort of rhythm they built, and he wouldn't shut up during songs, asking for pits and to jump etc. Calm down FFS.
On the other hand, BME sounded great when they did actually play it. The difference in quality between that and the Stone Sour-like shite off newer albums is unreal.

A band I've never listened to for some reason.  Mad that this sold out.

Quote from: Caladan on November 15, 2019, 09:17:46 AM
5 pages of build up then no posted their feedback on the gig...

Anyway, my thoughts - it was a bit too long, Robb walked off stage after very second song breaking any sort of rhythm they built, and he wouldn't shut up during songs, asking for pits and to jump etc. Calm down FFS.
On the other hand, BME sounded great when they did actually play it. The difference in quality between that and the Stone Sour-like shite off newer albums is unreal.

There's some chat about it on the Robb Flynn thread

A complete beast of a show , 2nd best show of the year ( after Exhorder ) .
Imperium and Take my scars to get things rolling , un-f**king - real .
Ten Ton Hammer , Now We Die , Beautiful Mourning , Halo , Bulldozer . I was happy as a pig in shit .
The sound was perfection , the Olympia is a shithole , no question about that , but the sound is always top shelf .  They broke out a Maiden cover of Hallowed Be Thy Name, the place lost their minds .
Then came the Burn my eyes set, one of the most insane sets I have ever seen , it was the Dogs bollox . Loved every f**king second of it .
Fingers crossed for a 25th Anniversary The More Things Change tour in 2022 .

Phil