Wow! anyone remember their gear getting robbed from outside the SFX? someone out there has some great gear!

Quote from: Aborted on March 28, 2019, 05:18:32 PM
Quote from: Trev on March 28, 2019, 05:05:33 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on March 28, 2019, 04:55:06 PM
Has Logan Mader done anything significant musically since this album? I remember after he left I read that he had a band called Medication but I never heard a note of their music.  Given the era and the direction MH took,  I assume it was a load of jugga shite.
He was in a band called One Human, I think, that supported Fear Factory a couple of years ago.

They were utter shite

All he's been doing is primarily producing bands and the above mentioned Once Human with his missus on vocals. .

She was a little ride though if memory serves me right.

She was indeed bang tidy, and they indeed were awful.

Two sets at this gig.

First one is 90 minutes with a new lineup covering everything after BME

Second is original lineup doing BME set.

"Original" lineup in the Black Sabbath sense. Duce=Ward  :laugh:

Quote from: Cryptic Stench on March 29, 2019, 02:28:20 PM
Two sets at this gig.

First one is 90 minutes with a new lineup covering everything after BME

Second is original lineup doing BME set.

Plenty of time to get quare hammered before burn my eyes then.

Standing seems to be sold out now

Got tickets for upper circle,  seems to  be selling fast.  Guess nostalgia sells.

#39 March 29, 2019, 06:28:19 PM Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 08:56:55 PM by Aborted
So in essence Machine Head are their own opening act on the night where no one wants to see the opening act only the headliners!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aDLGpSxDz0&t=591s

Interesting stuff, bitta history on when they got together  and the recording etc

Chris does not look how I expected him to look.. in fairness its been 25 years

Playing in a Van Halen tribute band can age a man.

And I don't know if this will make sense but when I look at logan maders face.. im expecting to see a fat person... not someone ripped as fuck !!!

THEY DON'T MATCH!!!!  :abbath:

Torn on this one.

On one hand Flynn is a massive bell end and can't stand the arse, on the other Burn My Eyes is an absolute classic.

Now, if it was Supercharger... I'd DEFFO go!

(of course not, that album was a travesty)

Quote from: feckulence on March 29, 2019, 11:14:54 PM
Now, if it was Supercharger... I'd DEFFO go!

(of course not, that album was a travesty)

Supercharger is a masterpiece compared to that last yolk!  :laugh:

I'm a fan of supercharger if I'm being honest--but then again I cut my metal teeth on it back in the day and you always have a different outlook on albums like that.