Quote from: Shadowking on March 29, 2019, 02:39:34 PM
Standing seems to be sold out now
Looks like it indeed. I'm looking for a standing ticket, does anyone have a spare I could purchase by any chance?

Quote from: Bogmetaller on March 31, 2019, 03:00:30 PM
I'm a fan of supercharger if I'm being honest--but then again I cut my metal teeth on it back in the day and you always have a different outlook on albums like that.

this is true, i still like coal chamber ffs

Quote from: blessed1 on March 31, 2019, 06:20:18 PM
Quote from: Bogmetaller on March 31, 2019, 03:00:30 PM
I'm a fan of supercharger if I'm being honest--but then again I cut my metal teeth on it back in the day and you always have a different outlook on albums like that.

this is true, i still like coal chamber ffs

Steamroillinthroughmerherdintouchtabookiotiornrudnd... LOCO.... LOCO!

Quote from: Aborted on March 31, 2019, 07:29:48 PM
Steamroillinthroughmerherdintouchtabookiotiornrudnd... LOCO.... LOCO!

Fiend for the fannies and fodder for the press.  :laugh:

https://youtu.be/_aDLGpSxDz0

Pretty interesting interview with them about writing BME but it's pretty much all Flynn and Kontos. Mader looks like he'd rather be anywhere else

Cool interview.  I knew nothing about the background of the record, or at least I had forgotten any of the old Metal Hammer interviews.  Chris Kontos comes across like a sound dude. 

Even in the initial announcement video where they were rehearsing the BME material Kontos was nailing it and Logan was pretty sloppy.

Think Kontos has been waiting for this opportunity for a long time.

#52 April 04, 2019, 03:37:42 AM Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 08:32:27 AM by Cryptic Stench
Flynn really comes across as the metal equivalent of some type of David Brent/Alan Partridge  character and Mader's reactions kinda fit that. I think Mader needs it less, he seems to be busy enough without this.

You really would wonder about Robb's mental state.

#53 April 04, 2019, 06:21:16 AM Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 06:26:28 AM by Aborted
Well Mader made the best move of the lot and went into producing/writing for bands, doing the odd guitarist for hire job  and his own project with the missus when it suits.

Purely there for paycheck  and sure why not tbh

Kinda hilarious if you do some googling at past interviews where Robb talks shit about everyone else... now...THE LADS ARE BACK!!!  :laugh:

March 2022, Flynn / Duce / McClain/ Mader BACK AGAINE with TMTC 25 year reunion hah 
"We're like best friends again"

Can't wait 'til Ahrue gets the call to come back. If ever there was any doubt about Flynn please go and look at the From This Day Video.

Quote from: Cryptic Stench on April 04, 2019, 08:39:53 AM
Can't wait 'til Ahrue gets the call to come back. If ever there was any doubt about Flynn please go and look at the From This Day Video.

You gotta get over your hated of Robb..
..ya gotta..Stand tall and cut away the ties .. Drop Balls and hold that head up high   :abbath: :abbath:

Quote from: Stratfan on March 31, 2019, 05:15:08 PM
Quote from: Shadowking on March 29, 2019, 02:39:34 PM
Standing seems to be sold out now
Looks like it indeed. I'm looking for a standing ticket, does anyone have a spare I could purchase by any chance?

Sound Cellar has a few left . And cheaper than ticket master

#57 April 08, 2019, 09:01:42 PM Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 09:03:42 PM by Stratfan
Quote from: Lefttodie on April 05, 2019, 05:27:30 PM
Sound Cellar has a few left . And cheaper than ticket master

Got one, thanks for the tip!

Machine Head reunited line-up perform Davidian in studio

https://youtu.be/oNxI-Gsdrxc

It's still a great tune. Just hearing the intro, I'm almost...almost brought back to my early teens when I wore out my copy of Burn My Eyes on tape. However, any sense of nostalgia is ruined by the mere presence of Flynn. Everything about him is so fucking cringe, I just can't take the guy seriously. Kontos seems to miss a few beats but is otherwise quite solid. Mader doesn't seem overly fussed about being there. Reckon I'll give this gig a miss.

Yeah, ruins the start of it talking over the intro. Gimp.