New album out July 5th.
Will be interesting to see if it will be as good as the debut as the Immortal lads were implying his debut material was originally for Immortal before they split.
Not much of a teaser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8FeCvC5bgk

he will definitely have to up his game, as the last Immortal album  was great IMO. His debut was alright found it quite boring after a few spins. 

The Abbath and last Immortal I thought were both pretty decent, but just kept thinking if he was still in the band and the best parts of the two were used it could've made one brilliant album

Aye, such a shame they split. Apparently his boozing is too far out of hand for anyone to put up with.

First few listens im liking it, love his Filthy Vocals  :abbath:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_qa-wNbC4w

The last Abbath album didnt stay around long for me anyway. Havent bothered with it since.  That new song isnt very exciting though is it?

The giant ABBATH lettering behind him  :laugh: :laugh:

..I mean  :abbath: :abbath:

Quote from: Trev on March 14, 2019, 11:02:49 AM
if he was still in the band and the best parts of the two were used it could've made one brilliant album
I reckon this is the only way we'll ever get any kind of return to form from either of the lads. The last Immortal album was better than expected but still not good enough, Abbath seems to be stuck treading similar water.

First album was awful, saw him live as well and other then hearing Nebular Ravens Winter and Solarfall the show was very boring. Even the fact that it was snowing heavily on the way to the show didn't make the experience any better.

He's playing again with Obituary and Midnight in October so will most likely end up at the show which means I will have to give the new album a chance.

I would love to see Immortal because going by the songs on the latest album I think they would very likely play a lot of material from the first 4 albums as opposed to songs from the three before Northern...  Have they even announced any shows yet? Haven't heard anything about them since they released the album this time last year.

I'd rather he did another I album than hear anything more under the Abbath or Immortal monikers TBH.

There's a bit of Bathory and Immortal on this album.

It's not bad, better sounding than the debut, but fairly samey. Several songs blurring together for me. It's good drinkin music I'm sure, little more. Some nice leads on it this time around though. Maybe it's a grower

Had a listen of this over the weekend. The closing track is very good but I found the rest of it to be a bit of a slog. Lots of mid paced songs that don't differ too much from one to the next.

#14 July 19, 2019, 11:32:47 PM Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 11:37:21 PM by Bonzo
Quote from: mickO))) on July 11, 2019, 09:24:17 PM
First album was awful, saw him live as well and other then hearing Nebular Ravens Winter and Solarfall the show was very boring. Even the fact that it was snowing heavily on the way to the show didn't make the experience any better.

He's playing again with Obituary and Midnight in October so will most likely end up at the show which means I will have to give the new album a chance.

I would love to see Immortal because going by the songs on the latest album I think they would very likely play a lot of material from the first 4 albums as opposed to songs from the three before Northern...  Have they even announced any shows yet? Haven't heard anything about them since they released the album this time last year.

Where? Sorry. See now it's north US.