Just checked on Ticketmaster and the standing tickets are still €230.

Seems like there's only one left... trying to select more than one resulted in an error. When I select a single ticket, I can no longer select it on another device.

Aside from the "platinum" tickets, you can only get seats at the very back.

Stall on it as hopefully the prices will drop and the inevitable "broke after Xmas" will lead to folks offloading their tickets.

With TM you can never really trust them as they are well know for holding back tickets so they can tout them on other sites. Then at the same time I saw poster recently for this tour and Dublin had a 'low ticket warning' beside the date. I wonder how much this greedy shit show will effect attendance on the day.

€230 for a standing ticket, its not even Pantera!!!!!!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Wow.... enough to keep Anselmo in coke for a few weeks anyway!

The price for this and AC/DC, is 100% madness! AC/DC has one original member / 2 long timers.
Pantera is a 2 originals 2 clowns! which weirdly = 4 clowns!

Quote from: KingHostile on August 16, 2024, 03:22:59 PM€230 for a standing ticket, its not even Pantera!!!!!!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

The price for this and AC/DC, is 100% madness! AC/DC has one original member / 2 long timers.

Standing tickets were €80 for Pantera they are currently at €230 because of ticketmasters dynamic pricing which is basically a loophole that lets them openly tout tickets to shows.

Quote from: mickO))) on August 14, 2024, 06:04:48 PMI saw poster recently for this tour and Dublin had a 'low ticket warning' beside the date.

There should be a transparency obligation for this kind of claim, some consumer accessible means to verify, so that creating artificial scarcity on places is rendered impossible.

Quote from: KingHostile on August 16, 2024, 03:22:59 PM€230 for a standing ticket, its not even Pantera!!!!!!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Phil's sober nowadays!

And I very much doubt that bands get a cut of dynamic pricing profit as Live Nation will have only agreed to their guaranteed fee.

Quote from: KingHostile on August 16, 2024, 03:22:59 PMPantera is a 2 originals 2 clowns! which weirdly = 4 clowns!

Technically only 1 original.

#279 August 16, 2024, 09:53:17 PM Last Edit: August 16, 2024, 10:06:22 PM by pete
Quote from: Sworntothecans on August 16, 2024, 09:21:12 PM

Phil's sober nowadays!

And I very much doubt that bands get a cut of dynamic pricing profit as Live Nation will have only agreed to their guaranteed fee.

I think I read the artists instruct on whether dynamic pricing is to be used for the event. Must try find it again.

Hmm fake news maybe!

Quote from: jobrok1 on August 16, 2024, 09:23:47 PM
Quote from: KingHostile on August 16, 2024, 03:22:59 PMPantera is a 2 originals 2 clowns! which weirdly = 4 clowns!

Technically only 1 original.

Technically no original members - Brown wasn't their first bassist.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 16, 2024, 09:01:40 PM
Quote from: mickO))) on August 14, 2024, 06:04:48 PMI saw poster recently for this tour and Dublin had a 'low ticket warning' beside the date.

There should be a transparency obligation for this kind of claim, some consumer accessible means to verify, so that creating artificial scarcity on places is rendered impossible.

The mind boggles how Ticketmaster get to pull this sort of shit, especially in Europe, where we usually have robust consumer rights.

Quote from: Ducky on August 16, 2024, 11:37:42 PM
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 16, 2024, 09:01:40 PM

The mind boggles how Ticketmaster get to pull this sort of shit, especially in Europe, where we usually have robust consumer rights.

Lobbyists more than likely.

Power Trip announced as support. I didn't know they'd continued after yer man Gale died, but this seems like a good opening act, though I gotta admit I don't know their stuff all that well.

Nice one,always a plus when it's a decent support for these bigger arena bands.