I see Igor has the roto-toms on the kit. 🤘

Buzzing for tonight!

Quote from: Jward on June 13, 2024, 11:12:48 AM24 years ago!
Jesus lad, I have some troubling news for you regarding you and time travel...

...and after that, Symptom of the Universe is missing from your recording  :laugh:  :abbath:

are those the Dublin stage times?
any Belfast timings?

Limelight usually won't post stage times until the day of the gig.

8 O clock Support and 9 O Clock Sepultura for the Dublin gig.

Fuckin hell that was something else. Necromancer and Escape to the Void were rattling the teeth in my skull. The lads were seriously on it tonight. Unreal gig

#53 June 14, 2024, 02:41:11 AM Last Edit: June 14, 2024, 02:46:04 AM by Aldaron
Iggor is some man for one man.

Great gig. I never thought I would hear the majority of the Bestial / Morbid songs live never mind see Max and Igor playing them. Was hoping they would at the very least have a reasonably priced copy of the Morbid re-recording on vinyl or even the new one but all they had was CDs.

People can go on about cash grabs and all that but the lads are playing small venues all over Europe with people paying about €30 on average to see them they could very easily have charged a lot more and last night still would have sold out. I loved the "this is the real Sepultura" bit  :laugh: Great to see they have ditched the Antifa flag.

Necromancer was my highlight. awesome guitar sound. paid double to get in off scalper but whatever, was cool to see the real Sepultura. His son? is class on guitar too. some great playing. only flaw was not playing some songs in full.   

#56 June 14, 2024, 10:42:39 AM Last Edit: June 14, 2024, 01:55:41 PM by Giggles
Wasn't really too sure what to expect last night, but fuck me that was unreal. Lead guitarist absolutely killed it. Savage gig.

As stated above, a really enjoyable gig. Pity they only played snippets of certain songs but great to see the old stuff live.

I may have purchased the small painting/drawing by Max - perhaps worthy of the shameless merch thread - but cool to have something with a personal touch ( plus Max was a god to me when I was 14 so maybe a contender for the guilty pleasures thread instead 😅)

Sounds like a good one, I was briefly tempted until I priced accomodation. Were they around or accessible at all afterward? I'd imagine the whole place would have wanted to chat with them.

They have a big bald fella with a long beard with them who I have seen in a lot of the recent live videos that looks like security similar to Big Rob that travels with Blasphemy. I saw him wandering around the back and front parts of the stage were the photographers be last night. If he is security then I would imagine they don't want crowds of people coming up to them.