Is there much in the way of merch? Hopefully the show tonight in Belfast is half as good as the Dublin show looked

Quote from: 0ricky7 on June 14, 2024, 02:39:52 PMIs there much in the way of merch? Hopefully the show tonight in Belfast is half as good as the Dublin show looked

There was a fairly good selection of shirts and patches last night in Dublin. Think they only had CD versions of the Visions/Devastation albums. Also signed posters and drum skins which were fair pricey.

Quote from: stearl on June 14, 2024, 03:50:43 PM
Quote from: 0ricky7 on June 14, 2024, 02:39:52 PMIs there much in the way of merch? Hopefully the show tonight in Belfast is half as good as the Dublin show looked

There was a fairly good selection of shirts and patches last night in Dublin. Think they only had CD versions of the Visions/Devastation albums. Also signed posters and drum skins which were fair pricey.
Cheers mate 🤘

Photos and thanks up now on the Cavalera facebook for last night.

Anyone know stage times for Belfast tonight?

Belfast gig was Immense! place was heaving, probably close to a sold out show..?
stage looked great with the screens and lighting. interludes were good between albums eras, created a bit of atmosphere. band was great, guitarist was blazing through the material. crowd was well up for it. good to hear a bit of Chaos AD, nothing of BTR or Arise unfortunately.
anyway, one to remember that :abbath:

Good chance of them coming back here given the crowds they got. Looked at a few of the other venues they are playing in the coming days / weeks which are much smaller than what they played here. Be great if they came back with Arise / BTR next time or even Schizophrenia in full.

Not sure how I feel about bands bringing two 60 inch flatscreens out on tour. A desperate amount of fucking about with those intros and what felt like a good 5 minutes break between the sections.

Good show though.

Honestly most of the chat round here has been about Max half arsing it or flat out not playing guitar at all. I thought he was on the money and Igor was flat to the fucking mat.

Quote from: DaveG on June 15, 2024, 10:17:48 PMHonestly most of the chat round here has been about Max half arsing it or flat out not playing guitar at all. I thought he was on the money and Igor was flat to the fucking mat.

Again, there's only so much that one can do without strings on one's guitar. The clips I've seen don't exactly put paid to the notion that he's barely there between getting the crowd to sing the songs and getting the unknown guitarist to do all the heavy lifting and when he does open his mouth he's not even a good parody of his former self. Then again, I wasn't there..

There is about a half hour on YouTube from the Dublin gig and it looks savage. Max seems to be giving it his full effort and as for Igor!! He is absolutely beating the shit out if that kit.
Looks little the crowd had a great time.

Quote from: Circlepit on June 15, 2024, 11:01:08 PMThere is about a half hour on YouTube from the Dublin gig and it looks savage. Max seems to be giving it his full effort and as for Igor!! He is absolutely beating the shit out if that kit.
Looks little the crowd had a great time.

To be fair, igor is giving it socks in anything I've seen

They did 'Primitive Future' off BTR in Belfast.