How much are tickets? In two minds about that, love the era but Seen Max with Soulfly nearly 20 years ago and it was one of the worst things I was ever at. He's so out of shape now hard to fathom this being any better.

Great if it's only the early Sepultura stuff.

32.50 + fees

Quote from: Pagan Saviour on April 18, 2024, 10:40:04 AMHow much are tickets? In two minds about that, love the era but Seen Max with Soulfly nearly 20 years ago and it was one of the worst things I was ever at. He's so out of shape now hard to fathom this being any better.

'Max & Igor will perform all the hits from their early career together'

Quote from: mickO))) on April 18, 2024, 10:44:10 AMGreat if it's only the early Sepultura stuff.

Quote from: Malco on April 18, 2024, 11:03:56 AM'Max & Igor will perform all the hits from their early career together'

Quote from: mickO))) on April 18, 2024, 10:44:10 AMGreat if it's only the early Sepultura stuff.

It says on the Limelight facebook 'They will be playing a mixture of current music and hits from their early career' but maybe that's a mistake as everywhere else has what you posted.

Looking at recent shows they are also playing stuff from Schizophrenia and they toured Arise / Beneath the Remains a few years ago so this could potentially be Bestial - Arise material which would be unreal.

Are they using batteries or real bullets in that promo pic?  :abbath:

Igor looking a little 'Ricky Gervais' in that pic!

I got my photo with Igor and Black Winds in Japan. It turned out I had been standing beside Igor the night before while he was DJ-ing. I was looking at him trying to figure out why he looked familiar to me, but i couldn't place him. Then the next day someone pointed him out and told me who it was... D'oh! Later that evening I was standing near the merch stall chatting to someone and the two bucks rambled over to the merch together. I swooped in for a photo and afterwards the boys got mobbed  :laugh: sorry fellers!

#10 April 19, 2024, 10:11:45 AM Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 10:16:09 AM by Kailash
can't beat all the early material, this will be a ripper

Got my ticket for this. Really looking forward to it now. I imagine they will sell out? Either way I wasn't taking the chance and leaving it.

Quote from: Necro Red on April 19, 2024, 11:05:58 AMI imagine they will sell out? Either way I wasn't taking the chance and leaving it.

I think it will the price is great and all the videos of Max and Igor doing the old Sepultura stuff look great. Max's voice still sounds really good. I saw nothing but praise on other forums from people who saw the Beneath / Arise tour 2 years ago.

Ya, I'm optimistic. The clips I saw were savage.

Im away on fooking holidays for this!😭