Announced today, personally won't be going. They are a great live act and you'll get bang for Buck with the setlist but that's a cunt of a venue.

New single released today too, Vedder's vocals are terrible!

Yeah, huge fan but the vocals have been in decline for a while now. Also think they're not really arsed anymore. Meet up once in a blue moon to knock out a record or do a handful of shows.

Insane prices and having to pre-register and enter a lottery just to be able to access the general sale (not a pre sale). Strange times.

QuoteTicket prices are yet to be confirmed for the band's upcoming world tour.

However, according to a Pearl Jam Community page, standing tickets for Manchester's Ten Club Members are currently priced at £160, while the band's gig in Berlin is reportedly priced at €174.50.

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/entertainment/music/pearl-jam-at-marlay-park-dublin-ticket-prices-pre-sale-info-and-everything-else-you-need-to-know/ar-BB1idXRJ

Weren't they the ones taking the fight to Ticketmaster?

Jaysus, to think I'd have considered bothering me hole at one point.

Sands of time and so on...

Tbh im not arsed with big outdoor concerts with years.Rammstein,ACDC and Pearl Jam,im not a huge fan of any of them,but if tickets were reasonably priced id probably go to one or two of them.But fuck that,ticket prices are out of control!.

Its like we're all accepting that €120/€130/€140 etc is the norm now.

I would love to see them again (went to their gig in The Point in 2006), but not a fucking chance at that price. Even half that would be pushing it.

Double "ara fuck off, lads" that you have to register to enter a lotto to even be in with a chance to buy tickets.

Triple "ara fuck off, lads" that the living, breathing sack of miserable shite know as Richard Ashcroft is supporting them here (Australia get The Pixies).

I think I paid something like £17 to see them in the Point in 1996! For a band that took on Ticketmaster in the '90's over pricing they've completely lost their way.
Musically, they've started to slide too. Vedder's vocal delivery isn't a patch on what it was. Matt Cameron has never felt right as their drummer either. He's a phenomenal drummer but his style has never suited Pearl Jam.

Spot on Nakara.

They are one of my favourite bands, but the decline has been in effect for a long time now. The last 4-5 records have been non events. Vedder has aged but he's also neglected to take care of his voice. It's either passable or terrible.

The die hards annoy me. Can't accept any of the above and there's always fanfare with whatever new track comes out. I don't hear anyone crying when they ignore Backspacer or Lightning Bolt in a setlist.

If the sheeple didn't pay those prices etc etc..they

I liked their s/t and Backspacer, I thought Gigaton and Lightning Bolt were poor. I remember hearing them for the first time in '92 and being blown away by them. They were my favourite band throughout the '90's but they went to shit after Binaural.

They can shove it up their holes.

Pearl Jam played in a Millstreet horse shed to stick it to Ticketmaster. £16 for a ticket.

Pearl Jam are charging nearly €200 to stand in a field on the M50. Who are they sticking it to now?

It's a Saturday night too - hotel prices in Dublin will be something else.