Manchester is supposed to be tonight with three more dates through the rest of this week. Anyone got a link to announcement from band or promoter about those dates being cancelled? Tickets for London tomorrow seem to still be on sale, but that could also just be a delay in updating info.

I can't see the band making any announcement until the tour itself is over as all that will do is attract attention and result in even more cancelled shows. The tour is going right up until the middle of May.

Tickets are still on sale for Birmingham which is cancelled. No official announcement from anyone was made it is being discussed on another forum by people who were suppose to attend the shows.

Makes sense alright.

Any discussion about whether the cancellations were just down to supposed neo-nazi connections or was the V.K. stuff rolled into it too?

#153 April 29, 2024, 03:23:57 PM Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 03:26:23 PM by mickO)))
VK, the association with Impurath and some interview with one of Brendans other bands Solar Mass. No idea what the interview is about I never even heard of Solar Mass until today.

And according to the other forum some girl started Sieg Heiling during Diocletian's show in Newcastle and Brendan jumped off the stage and walked her out of the venue.

Quote from: mickO))) on April 29, 2024, 03:23:57 PMVK, the association with Impurath and some interview with one of Brendans other bands Solar Mass. No idea what the interview is about I never even heard of Solar Mass until today.

And according to the other forum some girl started Sieg Heiling during Diocletian's show in Newcastle and Brendan jumped off the stage and walked her out of the venue.

Yeah saw yer man from Trivax mention it on Instagram.

The Impurath thing is retarded it is just because he released one or two tapes on his label 10 years ago from bands that the cancel culture don't approve of. Sure he is one of the original Blasphemy fanatics and is very good friends with Caller of the Storms.

As for VK wasn't the Diocletian facebook page suspended after they posted what they would do to him if they ever crossed paths again back when VKs original court appearance was made public. As usual the allegations are just a reach from outsiders who have nothing better to do and most likely won't even be listening to this kind of music 5 years from now.

Yeah, they couldn't have been clearer in their disowning. Was first thing to come to mind just since it'd be the easiest lever for anyone out to get them to jump on.

Caller of the Storms is on the new album  :laugh:  :laugh:

Yeah, I believe Uncle of the Toms threw in a couple of solos alright.

Ha, he is and all on it didn't know that. The album is up on Youtube now it sounds good similar style to Doom Cult but with much better production. The only downside is no Impurath vocals on this one which I thought was one of the strong points of the last album.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on April 29, 2024, 10:33:02 PMYeah, I believe Uncle of the Toms threw in a couple of solos alright.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Quote from: mickO))) on April 29, 2024, 10:37:20 PMThe album is up on Youtube now it sounds good similar style to Doom Cult but with much better production. The only downside is no Impurath vocals on this one which I thought was one of the strong points of the last album.

Listened to it last night. Solid, going for a second spin now.

Riplash Ally just posted some photos from the London gig, so that one at least went ahead.

As did Manchester last night from what I saw. I'd say it's just Bristol.