Jackie down the line by the Fontaines DC, great tune lads check it out. Even if it sounds like Dustin the Turkey

A Design For Life by Manic Street Preachers. Good song but playing on a mental loop

That "Weak as I am" song by Skunk Anansie. I can't stand Skunk Anansie.

Been listening to Van der Graaf Generator recently. The refrain "I am the necromancer!" is stuck in my head.

Quote from: Bürggermeister on February 20, 2024, 08:37:28 AMThat "Weak as I am" song by Skunk Anansie. I can't stand Skunk Anansie.

Never got into them but I do like the Everyday Hurts song that they had back in the 90s

Quote from: Bürggermeister on February 20, 2024, 08:37:28 AMThat "Weak as I am" song by Skunk Anansie. I can't stand Skunk Anansie.

I used to like that song but it was ruined for me by a somebody that I had to do a cover of it with.

Return to Innocence by Enigma. Was going around my head so much I was compelled to actually physically listen to it there. Now on time no.4. I think I have all your man's lyrics figured out now  :laugh:

Quote from: Vlad III on February 20, 2024, 09:13:26 AMBeen listening to Van der Graaf Generator recently. The refrain "I am the necromancer!" is stuck in my head.

VdGG are fucking amazing.

My brain is currently occupied by "Another Night" by The Real McCoy, and "The Correlation" by Hour of 13.

I've woken up with Hot For Teacher in my head, and I'm fine with that.

The chorus to Priest's Freewheel Burning. That fucking guitar riff is stuck in my head for about 4 or 5 days now.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on February 09, 2024, 09:35:22 PMStill of the Night.

A ridiculous song in every sense of the word.

I still haven't managed to shake this one