Made the mistake of listen to little girls by oingo boingo for a a laugh earlier, been looping ad nauseum in my head since

Quote from: The Great Cull on February 08, 2024, 10:08:39 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on February 08, 2024, 10:02:05 PM
Quote from: Carnage on February 08, 2024, 02:28:01 PMYeah, his voice used to really grate on me but I eventually came around. Typically they only clicked with me after they split so never got to see them live.

Only discovered I liked a lot of their stuff in the last year or so as well. Some of it is still very twee but Shiny Happy People is never far from my mind and I don't even like it.

Or maybe I do.....

Even the band themselves hate that fucking song
wasn't that song actually wrote for a laugh, not deliberately trying a make a hit? I kinda like them with age. That says more about me though ha ha ha

Ah jaysus lads I've spent the evening with the Red Dwarf theme tune.

Had to resort to substance abuse

Still of the Night.

A ridiculous song in every sense of the word.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on February 09, 2024, 09:35:22 PMStill of the Night.

A ridiculous song in every sense of the word.

A stone cold classic!
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

I don't think I know that one at all but I'm afraid to look it up just in case I do end up knowing it and then I will be sorry

Red Dwarf is beyond terrible, about as funny as a branch shredder at the bottom of a helter skelter.

#83 February 10, 2024, 09:04:22 AM Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 09:06:11 AM by Pentagrimes
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on February 10, 2024, 12:01:49 AMDon't make me call the sex police on you!

I presume in order to have them show up in that van, you have to stand in a car park shouting "Ooooooh Mammaaaaaa" til they arrive

@astfygl look it up. You do know it, and you won't be sorry because that riff is amazing. You will feel like you're about to lose an eye from all the crotch thrusting in the video though.

:laugh:
Exactly how you get them to turn up!

Top ten rock songs of all time for me. Ridiculous is right, but just perfectly so.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on February 10, 2024, 10:37:39 AM:laugh:
Exactly how you get them to turn up!

Top ten rock songs of all time for me. Ridiculous is right, but just perfectly so.

There is about 6 of the top ten on that album alone.

Coffin Storm dittie on a loop in my noggin this morning.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on February 10, 2024, 09:04:22 AM
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on February 10, 2024, 12:01:49 AMDon't make me call the sex police on you!

I presume in order to have them show up in that van, you have to stand in a car park shouting "Ooooooh Mammaaaaaa" til they arrive

@astfygl look it up. You do know it, and you won't be sorry because that riff is amazing. You will feel like you're about to lose an eye from all the crotch thrusting in the video though.

Oh I do! Some tune. Still thrusting here meself around 5 minutes after it ended

I have a jingle tormenting me all morning.

Loving you is eeeeasy
Loving you is never a pain in the guts.

It's melting me.