Ah, but that didn't have Tawny Kitaen writhing around writhily in the video.

#242 July 18, 2024, 12:47:04 PM Last Edit: July 18, 2024, 01:43:22 PM by Carnage
I didn't realise there were so many versions of that song. The single mix is the one I heard first, it's so sanitised and Americanised that it's hard to listen to. Keyboard overload.

Quote from: Carnage on July 18, 2024, 12:47:04 PMI didn't realise there were so many versions of that song. The single mix is the one I heard first, it's so sanitised and Americanised that it's hard to listen to. Keyboard overload.

<Coverdale voice>NO SUCH THING AS KEYBOARD OVERLOAD DAHLING! WHATEVER TAWNY WANTS, WELL BY JOVE, SHE GETS!

GOES LIKE THE CLAPPERS ON THE OLD JAG!

#244 July 18, 2024, 01:41:54 PM Last Edit: July 18, 2024, 01:45:12 PM by Carnage
He really is the Stephen Toast of rock, isn't he?

All this talk of '80s hair rock has Living On A Prayer playing on a loop in my head now.

Coverdale is a legend. Should be giving Ted Talks, podcasts and the Christmas speech!
Long live the Roger Moore of Rock!

Death - Evil Dead

Young one is trying out her Scream Bloody Gore vinyl. That riff is so catchy !

Found this song by accident yesterday and not only can I not stop thinking about it but I must have listened to it six times already.  This is as bad as when I found that Bebe Rexha song.
Can't believe I am here posting about the fucking Vengaboys but look I suppose everyone gets one good song.

A classic tune, and the video is some peak 1980s stuff for sure (Dave Stewart's hair in particular).

The John Coltrane version of My Favourite Things.

Since the QOTSA Ambassador gig came up today:

In the shower earlier for some reason I had Holding Back The Years by Simply Red on a loop in my head. Dunno where that came from. At the moment though it's this: