Andrea True Connection - More More More.

Had a "woah" moment a few months back listening to this and realising that 90s pop ditty Steal My Sunshine by Len is built around a sample of the instrumental break in this.

Celtic Frost- A Dying God Coming Into Human Flesh.

I think this is one of the best metal songs ever in fairness and have loved it for years. the lyrics, the vocals, the intensity and tension in the song arrangement is pure genius and dark as fuck.

But yeah I watched the video for it about 5 times last night & now today I just have the words stuck in the back of me fucked up brain...

I AM A DYINNNG gOdD
cOMINg inTO HUman FLESHHHHHHH
 :abbath:

God Celtic Frost Hellhammer and Triptykon are fuckin genius bands.

Ooh, Progeny was today's Metal Heardle track too.

I woke up with Valhalla by Black Sabbath going through the noggin.

I had the Doug theme tune in my head this morning.  :abbath:

I don't know what it is with me and 80s soft rock this year, but this has been stuck in my head today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIt3OGra3Lo

Haha yeah, file that one along with Vixen's 'Edge Of A Broken Heart'
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Heaven in Black by Sabbath is going through my head right now.

Memories of Lita Ford's cleavage will be tormenting my brain now  :laugh: 

Quote from: Thorn on July 17, 2024, 07:20:04 PMHaha yeah, file that one along with Vixen's 'Edge Of A Broken Heart'

And 'Falling In And Out Of Love' by Femme Fatale.

Lorraine Lewis cavorting around in sparkly bras and denim hot pants had a profound effect on me as a young fella. I was pulling meself asunder sure.   

Tears for Fears - Pale Shelter. Which is cool, as it's a classic.

There's a whole guitar solo I thought that was in that Lita song that isn't. My brain had it confused with this for some reason
https://youtu.be/t5Px4jY1TVc?si=pp3XW_Uf6XwPclvG

It's pissing rain and I've been listening to funeral doom for the last few days, but for some reason 'Here I Go Again' by Whitesnake is stuck in my head. Maybe my unconscious mind is trying to counteract the gloom with some cheese.

Quote from: Count Magnus on July 18, 2024, 10:20:32 AMIt's pissing rain and I've been listening to funeral doom for the last few days, but for some reason 'Here I Go Again' by Whitesnake is stuck in my head. Maybe my unconscious mind is trying to counteract the gloom with some cheese.

Tune.

I much prefer the original 82 version though.