'Don't Forget Your Shovel' by Christy Moore

We were helping my Aunt clear out the last of the stuff from my late Uncle's garage over the weekend, as her granddaughter is using it for her dog grooming business.

I basically had my pick of whatever tools were left (he was a mechanic by trade, but also did some building, woodwork etc) so I grabbed some spanners, power tools, and a toolbox, and some other bits and pieces for the garden and some work I'm doing on my gaff, including a shovel.

Unfortunately someone sang that accursed song as I was leaving. It has been embedded in my head since.

"Ow di liddle do...." :(  >:(   

I woke up with Lord of This World in my head. Not too shabby.

This morning I have Night Sky by Scald stuck in my head

"NighhhHIIIITTEEE SkyyHIGHHHHH...

BouuHOUNDDD Lessssssssssss...

SpiHILLLLL GreaYAATEEEEE.."

Thankfully no one is home so they've been spared of my bellowing shower karaoke 🎤

Out Of Body - Pestilence

What a fuckin' song !

WHEN THE WINDS OF VALHALLA BLOW COLD,
BE SURE THAT THE BLOOD WILL START TO FLO-OH-OH-OHHHHHH
VALHALLA!

My traditional Summer Solstice Song... the translation is The Shortest Night of the Year.  The nice thing is they also have a song Night of the Winter Solstice for 6 months time  8)

Good memories of Skyforger in Abbeyleix  :abbath:
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Anvil on June 20, 2024, 08:48:00 PM

My traditional Summer Solstice Song... the translation is The Shortest Night of the Year.  The nice thing is they also have a song Night of the Winter Solstice for 6 months time  8)

Haven't listened to that in a long time. I'll stick it on over the weekend if I remember  8)

'Brontosaurus' by The Move.

Crackin' tune to be fair, with a great proto doom riff, I can't complain that much.