Quote from: Ducky on September 05, 2024, 06:22:02 PMTa for posting this, the Twin Peaks OST is probably my most heavily spun soundtrack of all time.

You ever listen to Bohren & der Club of Gore?

It's like doom jazz

Quote from: Jward on September 06, 2024, 12:27:06 PM
Quote from: Ducky on September 05, 2024, 06:22:02 PMTa for posting this, the Twin Peaks OST is probably my most heavily spun soundtrack of all time.

It's like doom jazz

Have Misson Sunset here and throw it on a few times a year. Dunno anything else they have but that one is decent so it is

It's like doom jazz

Never heard before but stuck a bit up on Spotify over lunch and it's good stuff!

Ta for the recommendation  :abbath:

Surprised you didn't know them already, thought for sure they'd have blipped through your radar at some stage.

Never even heard the name before, nevermind the music ???  ???  ???

Right up my alley for sure, lovely to get me lugs into something new. They sound like good autumn/winter music as well.

Gatehouse - traditional Irish music at a nice relaxed pace. 2 CDs.  I mean not helter skelter sped up like a few bands.  Female singers voice is beautiful as well.

Quote from: Ducky on September 06, 2024, 10:59:55 PM

It's like doom jazz

Never heard before but stuck a bit up on Spotify over lunch and it's good stuff!

Ta for the recommendation  :abbath:

It's great tack isn't it. I have it on now myself after you got the recommendation it's unique

Have been playing the shit out of this the last few days....Welch Neofolk experimental...not my normal cup of tea, but find it catchy as fuck and keep hitting replay  :)
Chlanna Nan Con Thigibh A So's Gheibh Sibh Feoil

Mother Love Bone: s/t (compilation) - bedad and they were great in their day.

Quote from: locustfurnace on September 07, 2024, 02:53:14 PM

Have been playing the shit out of this the last few days....Welch Neofolk experimental...not my normal cup of tea, but find it catchy as fuck and keep hitting replay  :)

Listened to some of that there it's kinda cool. Reminds me of Swans and some other things I can't put my finger on, maybe Lycia or something like that. Nice random find there

Quote from: Carnage on September 08, 2024, 01:57:20 AMMother Love Bone: s/t (compilation) - bedad and they were great in their day.

One of the lads used to do a cover of Thru Fadeaway at open mic nights. "She's ma' hot, ma hotma Gandhi".

Good times :laugh:

Subhumans: The Day The Country Died

Living Colour - Vivd
Extreme - Various

They're playing together here in Edmonton tonight so been on a kick for both lately. Saw Extreme in Belfast a lot of years ago and they were amazing. Comes across more heavy and less cheesy live than on record.

The Cure - Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me

I love this album it's just great. Had them in my head after hearing the new album news

Genesis - Invisible Touch...great album