#466 July 14, 2024, 08:02:21 AM Last Edit: July 14, 2024, 08:22:01 AM by Bürggermeister
He has found a band at his level. Weak stuff.

#468 July 14, 2024, 09:43:21 AM Last Edit: July 14, 2024, 11:04:04 AM by Sworntothecans
It's the "clearly reading the lyrics off an iPad" that makes it funnier😂

"Dentalcore", sponsored by North Face jackets:

I've a North Face jacket and I'm getting two wisdom teeth pulled in a fortnight, will the dentist recognise game when they see it?  :abbath:

Wise move by the lads, hiding their faces... apart from drummer boy, of course. It must be piss easy, producing this shit, "Yeah, man, listen, just shout the one note all the way through, sure I can autotune it fair handy if you fuck up. One take, let's get this over with."

Quote from: Bürggermeister on August 15, 2024, 07:37:40 PMWise move by the lads, hiding their faces... apart from drummer boy, of course. It must be piss easy, producing this shit, "Yeah, man, listen, just shout the one note all the way through, sure I can autotune it fair handy if you fuck up. One take, let's get this over with."

Hardcore gatekeeping slacking again😂

Thought I'd add Grave Danger here, I tend to watch them after a few beers and sing along but the mrs thinks they belong here. Videos are crap, the singing is terrible, the songs are awful, but I weirdly enjoy them.

High points in this one is the cyclists (3:30 ish) as they are recording the video on the bike lane outside some factory.

Quote from: Necr0rceN on August 23, 2024, 08:19:56 PMThought I'd add Grave Danger here, I tend to watch them after a few beers and sing along but the mrs thinks they belong here. Videos are crap, the singing is terrible, the songs are awful, but I weirdly enjoy them.

High points in this one is the cyclists (3:30 ish) as they are recording the video on the bike lane outside some factory.

That's savage. If there was a Team America 2 about Donald Trump, I imagine the title track would sound something like that  :laugh:

Quote from: The Heretic on August 23, 2024, 09:51:46 PM

They have been creatively bankrupt for 30 odd years or more, and yet their awfulness still has the power to surprise.

The fact Sixx still imagines that peoples negative reactions to their appalling output is becuase they are just too edgy is the funniest thing.

Also, John 5 is so happy to be dull and cringy for a paycheck, he'd provide the soundtrack for Al-Qaeda if they kept him in cash for Kiss memorabilia, clown face, and those retarded looking long coats.       

Just when you think Motley Crue couldn't be anymore insufferable. Shower of hacks. Literally the worst of the sunset strip.

Gonna have to add that Grace Digger one to my "I'm getting drunk watching terrible metal videos playlist"