Yes me too, I'm going with chick but then again...

That kick from the bassist at the start is hilarious. Jaysus, I'd say it took years off his lifespan.

I really hope none of the lyrics from this stick in my head.    :'(

Saw them at Damnation a few years, music is completely forgettable but they put on a great show

Quote from: Anvil on May 15, 2024, 10:20:18 PM

I really hope none of the lyrics from this stick in my head.    :'(

I just know I'll get sent this by one of my Normie mates who see it on tik tok  as I like "the metal"🤬

Mike Browning has discovered PS2 era graphics and he's not afraid to use them!

The graphics are the least of the problems when those vocals are a thing. Fucking hell (shame, as the music is good).

Just discovered something here by chance..

So I was playing the welcome to the moshpit yoke there and got bored after 2 seconds so went down to the next video with the ps2 graphics and played that and now they're both running in tandem here like Tribes of Neurot and there's an odd cool bit happening out of the chaos. Kinda reminiscent of SYL Alien.

Edit: so playing one video doesn't stop the other is what I mean

MW Mashup Machine beckons

Quote from: Ducky on May 16, 2024, 05:55:12 PMThe graphics are the least of the problems when those vocals are a thing. Fucking hell (shame, as the music is good).

Quote from: Carnage on May 16, 2024, 06:15:10 PMJaysus that Nocturnus song is shocking.

The first single was okay, but the vocals are desperate on that one.

Does Browning still have his time machine from the first Nocturnus album, could be handy if he wants another stab in the vocal booth?😁