Great buzz - Limerick (and Dublin).
Shit buzz - it's a Tuesday (and Wednesday).

Not familiar with Mortiferum, wouldn't have minded seeing the other two in the past, was big into WITTR for a long time.

Another vote for Mortiferum. Saw them touring Disgorged in 2019 supporting Antimo's from Disgorge current band. They were great live.

Not sure to be honest I saw him playing with Hacavitz who as far as I know are still active.

Never heard of Mortiferum!

Loved the first two WITTR. A live gig of theirs I caught in Manchester in 2010 was phenomenal. Totally stripped back, low/no stage, lights almost fully out, great atmosphere. Lost track since. Maybe I'll hit Dublin or Limerick for a look...

Quote from: mickO))) on January 09, 2024, 04:56:22 PMNot sure to be honest I saw him playing with Hacavitz who as far as I know are still active.

Had a look. 3/4 of RtP are in Hacativz. Still going alright. Saw them once before and enjoyed it but albums never did much. Antimo is also in Castleumbra which people have been on about. Didn't do anything for me.

I am not even really big into Hacavitz but they were very good live. I just went to see Antimo playing because I love the first two Disgorge.

I must check out Reverence to Paroxysm. I think Antimo will be doing something soon with Gene from Angelcorpse.

Looking forward to this now,WITTR are class live;plus Mortiferum are a huge bonus on the bill!