The gig was sublime for me, 10/10 for each of the 3 bands.  :abbath:

Mortiferum, Tuesday night, 7.30 in Limerick - not a bother lad! Immense is all I need to say.

Gaerea have picked it up another notch since last time I saw them. Stage show was fantastic. I'd be more familiar with the first 2 records via bandcamp despite having the last 2 on LP or CD, but they were fantastic for me.

Gob smacked, seemed like Grace Jones meets Mgla at times, great stage show. Show was brilliant, and they levelled the place. Buddies thought different and I was well surprised to find them outside afterwards!

Wolves kicked ass. It was way more intimate and enjoyable than the time I caught them in Manchester. A nice surprise after 2 performances I'd have gladly paid for on their own. 👏👏

Many at it? Another week where choices had to be made. Seen Wolves a few times so have opted for Brujeria.

Not a bad crowd,it wasn't packed by any means,but definitely a healthy turnout.

WITTR were brilliant
My 3rd time seeing them, & this was their best

Mortiferum were great
Sound was brilliant for them

Gaerea aren't my cup of tea, but my God, that singer knows how to put on a show! Pure drama/theatre
Grace Jones would have learnt a bit from them  :laugh:

Yes enjoyed Wolves...very good live, tight as fuck. Gaerea not my cup of tea but were OK,  missed first band unfortunately.

Setlist from Dolans spoiler alert

Beholden to clan
Twin mouthed spring
Vastness and sorrow
Thuja magus imperium
Cleansing
Crystal ammunition
Crown of stone
Queen of borrowed light

Great gig, enjoyed all 3 bands, Mortiferum the winners for me, crushing set. Baffles me though how some heads prefer watching the gig through their phones, just enjoy and be in the moment like...