What would be the go to album for WITTR? I'm not familiar with them at all, so when I saw them at Damnation fest in 2022 they didn't make any impression on me really as it was meh to me.

Diadem of 12 Stars and Two Hunters were good back when. Haven't listened to them in years. Was at the last gig, I think, Aluk Todolo supported who were savage. Can't remember anything about WITTR.

Quote from: Snare on May 26, 2024, 09:55:49 PMWhat would be the go to album for WITTR? I'm not familiar with them at all, so when I saw them at Damnation fest in 2022 they didn't make any impression on me really as it was meh to me.
If you're going to the gig Tuesday they seem to be playing 3 tracks from Crypt of Ancestral Knowledge, and 2 from Two Hunters in what seems like a set of 8 tracks. They might be the ones to try?
https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/wolves-in-the-throne-room/2024/cactus-club-bargeweg-bruges-belgium-7ba84a64.html

Quote from: Carnage on May 26, 2024, 10:34:18 PMI'd recommend Two Hunters as well, great album.

Two Hunters is their best, followed by Celestial Lineage / Black Cascade / Diadem Of 12 Stars

They started losing me a bit with the last 2 albums, even though there is some great stuff in them
They just didn't hit me as much as the earlier stuff

That Mortiferum clip above is really after wetting the appetite!.

Limerick times:
7pm Doors
7.30 Mortiferum
8.30 Gaerea
9.45 Wolves...

Mortiferum were great. Who the fuck is Gaerea and why are they ahead of Mortiferum? WITTR are ok but Mortiferum are so much better. I understand you need a recognised name for the headliner. Don't miss Mortiferum tomorrow in Dublin.

Mortiferum were unbelievable!,what a band!.Gaerea were total scutter,not for me at all,WITTR were excellent.Loved the stage set up;great vibe to go with their songs.