"I have never been so angry in my life"

Quote from: Eoin McLove on Today at 10:28:50 AMI remember being somewhat taken aback by the lyrics when it came out, but it's a fucking great song and I've sung along to worse  :laugh:

I didn't know it was being held hostage by, presumably you mean Season of Mist. I'd love a vinyl version with original ugly artwork.

Sorry yeah I meant SOM! It's the best album to come from Ireland if you ask me, an LP release would rule.

It's utterly fucking evil. A masterpiece.

Pretty sure Scobes looked into doing it but SOM were an issue. This may make it easier :laugh: Def up there in the very best Irish metal albums for me as well.

Quote from: open face surgery on Today at 10:15:09 AM:laugh: Oh, the humanity. There's one fella trying to talk a bit of sense but the rest is painful. Great song, shit lyrics. Next.

Yer man who is 'best friends with Benediction' made sure Gaahl is in his profile pic as well and seems to think people would be afraid to say anything to him. Whole thing is pitiful.
I think the fella trying to talk sense of it is the singer from winterfyleth

Earlier today the young lad was asking me about Whitesnake and what albums to check out.

I welled up a little!  🥹